+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: amy and scott radio interviews inside!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    It wasn't really what he said (which was so stupid, I immediately forgot it), it was his demeanor. He kept getting closer and closer to Dave, pointing his finger at Dave's face. Dave would start backing away and then Andon would get right in his face again. Someone (Zack or Alex?) came up behind Dave and it was like they had him boxed in. You'd have to read the recap, cause I dont remember the exchange anymore. All I know is I thought Dave was going to get his butt kicked.
    Thanks Star...I don't remember it being that volatile, however, I was probably buzzed by then so it's all a blurr anyway.

Father Time lol
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That was a great interview. Thanks for transcibing it Lazy!
    No problem at all, star.

I thought Dave came off very, very well in that interview. The thing is, Dave hyped up the finale so much and I'm so excited, do you think it'll live up to the hype? It's going to be amazing! Can't wait, can't wait! A shocker? I love shockers!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    No problem at all, star.

I thought Dave came off very, very well in that interview. The thing is, Dave hyped up the finale so much and I'm so excited, do you think it'll live up to the hype? It's going to be amazing! Can't wait, can't wait! A shocker? I love shockers!
    He might just be full of it but he certainly sold me on the finale. I mean, what could the twist be that he would find it so shocking?

AndI'mAddictedToPhil! HiMyNameIsSara's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by darwin
    very interresting interview. I think dave let it slip that keith picks holly and scott to go home. I quote "the twist at the end was a shocker". How would dave know what the twist is if he wasn't there at the end.

After listening to that interview, I REALLY think that Dave wins. He just seemed so upbeat about everything, the fact that he wants to "continue" his "fame" and write a book...why would we want to buy his book if he didn't win? Also, mentioning the shocker at the end, mentioning that he "knew that Keith wouldn't kick he and Charla off". He was kind of coy when they tried to get him to spill the beans. I'm just almost certain that he won.

Quote Originally Posted by HiMyNameIsSara
    After listening to that interview, I REALLY think that Dave wins. He just seemed so upbeat about everything, the fact that he wants to "continue" his "fame" and write a book...why would we want to buy his book if he didn't win? Also, mentioning the shocker at the end, mentioning that he "knew that Keith wouldn't kick he and Charla off". He was kind of coy when they tried to get him to spill the beans. I'm just almost certain that he won.

Wow, I got the exact opposite impression. When he talked abou regretting the things he said to Holly and that Keith outplayed him, I thought for sure he had lost. I didn't listen to the interview though. I just read the trascription. Sometimes subtle tone is hard to determine from the written word.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

Father Time lol
    Dave did an excellent job at keeping it all under-wraps. At times it sounds like he did get kicked out, other times he made it sound like he won, and even other times he made it sound like he came in second. He kept his cool and I'm still in anticipation!
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    and why am i defending amy?
    Your first post:
    and dude you don't need to post the interview. it is like why read that when you can listen to it huh?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------

That struck me as "and dude, why transcribe when I posted a link? This is MY thread!"
    Quick to be bothered, and quick to post without thinking, a lot like what Acmy does..quick to get angry, and speak/yell without thinking.

The Dave interview was the FIRST interview that was understandable, (in my eyes). He spoke really well, got his points across....and didn't blame anyone, or editting. That was classy. Even when he could have said something "funny" or rude about Toni's penis......he totally was adult about it...and defended her. He actually sorta "scolded" the interviewers for asking. wow!

Now.... take into consideration Acmy & Toni's interviews... When asked about Toni's penis, Acmy pleads the FIFTH!?! Wow, what a great friend she is...I thought they were super cool, sisterly, lovey-dove type friends...who'd never stab each other in the back? HA! Why couldn't she have tried to defend Toni?! Just another example of why I can't stand Acmy.
    Also, with Toni's interview...what does she do?? She goes on about how she never knew Dave before the show, and DOESN'T want to know him after the show...so WHY NOT treat him like shit during PHo? Then goes on to talk about beating him up..etc..etc.. NOT to mention talking trash about Charla.. wow. classy.

**Here's Dave...not ONCE talking trash about anyone..even going so far as to say Acmy is sweet and tries to defend her crappy behavior. (notice he didn't say she DIDN'T act that way either? Cause she DID!)**

So, hopefully the people on the boards can bite thier tongue when they talk about honestly/integrity/friendships/etc being so great between the originals, and how the CDKT group has none.

I can't wait to read interviews with Charla/Tara and Keith!
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-26-2003 at 05:56 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quick to be bothered, and quick to post without thinking, a lot like what Acmy does..quick to get angry, and speak/yell without thinking.

first off i wasn't lashing out i didn't know some people couldn't listen to the interview and i am just saying i don't think she is that bad even dave said it in his interview and i have been with the barbies ever since keith eliminated zack and why are you calling amy acmy. what is so creative about that?
    "I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

Thanks for posting the interviews! That was great!

Where do they sell the t-shirts? I searched and can't find them? I can't wait to sport my I hate amy shirt with pride! Maybe they make a barbie girl one? hehe...

I still can't stand Amy, ugh. And, is it safe to say that we aren't 13 or 14 years old, and are all somewhat educated? Geez.....

Amy can keep telling herself that her haters are 12 so that she can sleep better at night but deep down inside she knows she acted like a jerk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast