+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: amy and scott radio interviews inside!

well everyone gets mad here and there what they show is a portion of their stay. i am sure amy wasn't mad 24/7

and dude you don't need to post the interview. it is like why read that when you can listen to it huh?
    "I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

I picked up something in Dave's interview, today...wonder if anyone else did?

He was saying, "I felt bad for what I said to Holly....I called her and apologized for that."

What that says to me was that he had to "call" her to apologize - which means that she was not there after the elimination for him to apologize then....

Am I onto something?

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    well everyone gets mad here and there what they show is a portion of their stay. i am sure amy wasn't mad 24/7

and dude you don't need to post the interview. it is like why read that when you can listen to it huh?
    Just an FYI
    Sometimes a member is kind enough to transcribe the interview because some people's computers are not able to play the radio interviews.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Just an FYI
    Sometimes a member is kind enough to transcribe the interview because some people's computers are not able to play the radio interviews.
    Thanks star...from one such member. I truly appreciate anybody willing to transcribe an interview or conversation with one of the guests.

FORT Newbie
    Just an FYI
    Thanks everyone. The transcription is by no means complete, especially the latter half after I say (in brackets) "I'm falling asleep now"...I really was! It was also difficult to make out what Amy was saying a lot of the time.

As stargazer's avatar may say: An exercise in augmented linguistics it was.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yes. I am that person who can't hear the interviews...and to have them transcribed is wonderful. Thanks 50guys..

Oh, and Curtis...I can see why you'd defend Acmy.

Anyway...she needs a lesson in speaking.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Just an FYI
    Yes! Thank you for pointing that out star..and thanks 50guys for transcribing. Some of us have dinosaur computers. Its much easier to read than listen too. Actually I take that back--with the way Acmy talks it was pretty tough reading.
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

FORT Newbie
    Thanks for transcribing it. My computer takes forever to buffer, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    ofcourse they only showed her bad moments but you did hear keith say she was the most genuinly nice person he evet met and hugged her so i don't think she gave him hell his whole stay there now do you? they don't live their whole week on the island by that one hour.

they are probabley wearing those shirts to make fun of the people that buy them. people say amy is sick for her deah threats that she said out of anger but people will go around with a shirt saying that they hate someone on a realty show. the people that made those shirts are sad.

Amy is a bad person PERIOD. Keith was just being a decent guy when he said "she was nice". Nobody spazzes out that much and says so much hateful things to other people. She was ridiculous and acted foolish, she can't blame it on editing. She has some nerve to do that! It's makes me retch thinking that she still feels that she hasn't done anything wrong and that the way the public sees her is due to the way the producers portray her. Well HELLO AMY, wake UP! You gave them material to paint you as a nitwit and you are a brainless twit! Don't defent the devil

Dave and Scott came off as great people in their interviews... Amy... AHH! Jesus. Someone lock her up, I just want to beat her, violently, I feel like I've gone down to her level.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast