+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 53 FirstFirst ... 41424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

On Hiatus
    Wow. So many entries, so little time! Argh!

I haven't watched this episode yet...and I'm afraid I'm going to look like a scared girlie person covering my face with a pillow when the "scary" parts come around. (Except for Amy going home. I didn't think I could handle another episode of her crying.)

I'm going to stick behind Dave, because I have since the beginning, but I'm not going to like what I'm going to see. I'm hoping I can just chalk it up to too much booze/too much politics/a stupid moment on Dave's part. I don't want to feel so yanked around by a television show that they force me to change my opinion of a participant in the last two freakin' episodes.

Bah. Fox. BAH!
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead

I'm hoping I can just chalk it up to too much booze/too much politics/a stupid moment on Dave's part.

Bah. Fox. BAH!
    Imo, thats exacly what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Imo, thats exacly what happened.
    You guys are too insightful some times. I keep forgetting they have a never-ending supply of alcohol to keep things interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You guys are too insightful some times. I keep forgetting they have a never-ending supply of alcohol to keep things interesting.
    In Dave's radio interview, he admitted that he had to much to drink the day he was talking to Holly.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    In Dave's radio interview, he admitted that he had to much to drink the day he was talking to Holly.
    It seemed like there was always a new bottle of champagne being opened. However, neither he or Holly slurred their words or even burped. He seemed like the same old Dave to me...

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    It seemed like there was always a new bottle of champagne being opened. However, neither he or Holly slurred their words or even burped. He seemed like the same old Dave to me...
    no, he seemed fairly sober...not to mention the deadpan stare he gave her after he said that she was safe...he knew what he was doing.

Whether he was drunk, tipsy, or sober doesn't really matter to me. Personally, I still think that it was a momentary lapse in judgement.

oh for sure he knew. he was trying to play both sides against the middle .. his problem is he never figured that it would all get back to Keith and Tara.. never underestimate the dumb chick with the huge rack.. sometimes her tiny brain actually makes a connection with more relevance than 'ohhhh i like the purple nail polish on my toes'
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Re: the preview showing Holly and Tara having words during Pandora's Box...

Someone on another board watched the live feeds (or whatever they call them) and saw the whole exchange. Holly was asked who she put as her rival. Her answer was "Tara". A surprised Tara responded with, "I don't believe it!?!". Then, Holly replied "Believe it, Tara!". Disclaimer: not necessarily their exact words, but close. According to the poster who saw the whole thing, it was not nearly as serious as the previews made it appear. He/she said it had more of a joking, "You better believe it, Sista!" vibe than anything.

So, I hope that puts everyone's mind at ease about Keith choosing Holly/Scott since that scene DID happened during Pandora's Box, not after.

He (Dave) lost a lot of credibility last week with the Beau thing. Even though we know that he was NOT, in fact, lying to Beau about voting him out,...
    I see this situation differently. I do think Dave lied to Beau and left him with the impression that he wouldn't vote him out next. First, Dave said he only voted Beau out because he was influenced by the other guests and would NEVER let that happen again. Then, he told Beau that he trusted him (which was a NEON-BLINKING-LIE in my opinion).

If someone told me they trusted me and would never let anyone influence their vote again, I would take that to mean that I was pretty darn safe. Then, Dave turns around and votes Beau off because he didn't think Beau & Amy would have Charla's back. That shows that A. He did NOT trust Beau and B. He did let someone else (Charla) influence his vote. Dave's the ultimate BIG FAT LIAR if you ask me.

being a BIG FAT LIAR is part of the game
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread