+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Yes! I think she secretly had admired him. Honestly.

Boy. Think about THAT!! Where the hell would this show be now if Keith voted Zachass off, and Acmy was THANKFUL!!!! LOL They room together, and wham bam, the first night they have fireworks!!!
    I bet she'd realize how stubborn and self-satisfying Zachass is in the sack as opposed to Keith and his uninhibited, unselfish..... lubmaking!!!!!
    She certainly seemed, 'interested' in his sexy little dance last night. Maybe she does harbor a soft spot for our boy.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    She certainly seemed, 'interested' in his sexy little dance last night. Maybe she does harbor a soft spot for our boy.
    maybe she just has a thing for male strippers and saw his dance sort of as a striptease.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Well, she had better back off, because Keith belongs to the lovely ladies of the FORT!

p.s. I think you would have to be dead not to be interested in his dance. That boy can work it!
    Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    - Albert Einstein

LOL Yes, he can! And, yes, I agree....the Fort women own him. We should get a petition going.... lol
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    I didn't think Keith did that great of a dance, but I digress.....

If Dave planned to plant a seed of doubt about the DKTC group that would have been the way to go. If Scott/Holly think that there is a chance that Dave would take Keith/Tara out then he would be more likely to give his vote to Dave/Charla.
    It just makes you look at the situation differently.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

Quote Originally Posted by beezwax177
    I didn't think Keith did that great of a dance, but I digress.....

If Dave planned to plant a seed of doubt about the DKTC group that would have been the way to go. If Scott/Holly think that there is a chance that Dave would take Keith/Tara out then he would be more likely to give his vote to Dave/Charla.
    It just makes you look at the situation differently.
    Well, i love anything Keith does, and a dance without a shirt on, well...wow. But i digress too. I think it's pretty clear that Dave planted that seed of doubt so Scott/Holly (what's their combo name? i liked those) would vote for Darla (!) if push came to shove...but, unless editing was tricking us again, the motivation seems to mainly revolve around keeping he and Charla together as long as possible. Since he wasn't sitting there in one of the final scenes upset by the fact that Keith felt betrayed, but was instead brooding about his feelings for Charla. And i don't believe he would have picked Scolly (?) over KT, but he handled the whole thing really poorly. Also, do any of you get the sense that Dave is "playing politics"? Like he's practicing for some future career as a politician, and seeing what he can get away with? Or like he read some politician's handbook on how to get ahead and he's trying out these formulas. I don't even mean it as a criticism, just an observation.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Yea but what Dave did last night WASN'T about the game at all! 'nuff said about that.... if you want to know why just search my other posts...
    Well lying to Holly in the beginning was playing the game. Either Holly or Scott could have gained the power that Keith got. At the time of the lie we didn't know who was going to gain power. If they had who would you want thinking you weren't going to vote them off? The stuff that Dave did after that I don't understand myself. But these aren't the most emotionally balanced people now, are they?

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    Well lying to Holly in the beginning was playing the game. Either Holly or Scott could have gained the power that Keith got. At the time of the lie we didn't know who was going to gain power. If they had who would you want thinking you weren't going to vote them off? The stuff that Dave did after that I don't understand myself. But these aren't the most emotionally balanced people now, are they?
    No they aren't and I'll give you that but the fact of the matter is if Dave was any smarter (even with all the pressure at the time), he should've thought that his own alliance of four is much stronger, hence a better chance of winning, than heading into the next phase with only himself and Charla alone. By going to Scott and Holly behind Keith's back (mind you Dave's "little" lie didn't hurt Scott or Holly as bad as it hurted Keith and Tara), Dave is basically jepordizing his own alliances for the worse.... in that sense, his move there, even before knowing who would get all the power for eviction, is startegically flawed and therefore, he's NOT playing the game at all in that sense.

And there were several other incidents started by Dave himself to piss off Keith and Tara with no apparent purpose behind them. If anything he should know by that time the value of "friendships" than just blindly playing a personal game.

FORT Newbie
    After this episode there was a lot more hostility toward Dave that's clear. I've always had mixed feelings about Dave. But I think that's gone to most of the guests. The final six are all winners and losers. They all had to go home and face what they did on tv. Especially the 'originals'. DCKT had to survive some brutal stuff as I think we can all remember.

Fox has to be the real winner. Fox was the only one that was able to play the game. Wasn't it Beau's quote that when something like 'The game is playing us'?

The fact is whatever are feelings are about Dave some of his power came from the players themselves. I think Dave was a genuine nice guy who wanted people to like him. He just was around the wrong people. Like I said there was a lot of cringing when he would do stuff but there was never a player in that game that cared about the others as much as Dave did. Did he do it for strategic reasons? I really don't think so but it could have been part of it. I know he remained optimistic about Amy until the originals came back. I know he tried to patch things up with Toni before she left the first time. He was the only one to visit Holly when she was all alone. I think he liked Scott and didn't want to vote him off. He left the dirty work to Keith. Maybe it was Keith's turn too.

I don't care who wins but I think it should be DCKT in the finale. Has there been any other group that has had to go through what they have on a 'reality' tv show? Keith and Dave had to go through so much abuse it was unreal. Scott never struck me as a bad guy and I remember his convo about Dave to Keith about Dave's feelings for Charla. Holly I don't really have an opinion on. She managed to make it this far w/o getting on my nerves. Charla and Tara helped Dave and Keith make it to the end and vice versa. I don't know if anyone beyond Fox was really able to play this game. I think they survived though.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I would like to see a Keith/Tara-Dave/Charla finale IF the former guests have to vote on the winners. Imagine the looks of disgust on their faces when they have to vote for one couple they despise.

Otherwise I'd like to see Scott/Holly vs. Keith/Tara. Dave just needs to go and take the crybaby princess with him.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread