+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 53 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    You know it's really sad when the producers are forced to make Dave the bad guy. I mean have we been denied footage all season and all the originals are correct. What do they have on Dave? The Beau thing. The Holly/Scott thing. Dave has done plenty that has made me cringe and fast forward but come on. You know Dave has done nothing but play the game since he entered. Both him and Charla were targets since they came on and he has done nothing but try to take the two to the end. He's been put into a position of power a few times and he showed tonight that he no longer wanted it.

Look what happened to Keith just because he voted Zack off. People take it personaly and don't accept 'It's just a game'. All six of these people deserve to be where they are at. They are all doing what it takes to make it to the end. I mean what do you think Scott was doing tonight?
    Yea but what Dave did last night WASN'T about the game at all! 'nuff said about that.... if you want to know why just search my other posts...

Quote Originally Posted by k1w1
    Yea but what Dave did last night WASN'T about the game at all! 'nuff said about that.... if you want to know why just search my other posts...
    Poor, poor overachieving, overstayed your welcome Dave! I think what we saw last night from Dave is the result of way too much thinking. I would bet my last dollar on the fact that Dave knew he screwed up telling Holly that she was his 2nd. He knew it about 5 seconds after it left his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by glittergerl
    I too think that Keith is playing the game hard core, but he's doing in a way that manipulates Dave very well. Keith has probably known for a long time that Dave always tried to be eveybodies friend. Dave never wanted anyone to know who is was allianced with except for with Charla, which is obvious.

Secondly, Keith always made sure Dave had to power. This insured that Dave would not be kicked off, and that he would be targeted during room mate selection moreso than Keith.

Keith is a smart cookie, and I'd like to see him win. Dave needs to learn how to lose...because eveyone has to lose once in a while.
    I think this "manipulation" (of Dave) comes when Keith has no other choice (ie it was justified 100%) ....Dave is the one who makes everyone in his alliance raise eyebrows and why shouldn't Keith call Dave out? The worse thing Keith can do is to stoop to Dave's level and split the Fab Four right in half, jeapodizing their chances to win the game. But by calling Dave and everyone out and straighten things right out in the open is the best thing for Keith and his Barbie alliance. If it was "just a game" like Dave has us believe for the reason for what he did, then he or anyone else should have NO PROBLEM at all to lay it all out in the open. But we all know Dave's kneiving scheme is nothing short of selfishness!

I would never watch a Paradise II. Just not that interesting. Nothing happens. And the people just aren't that interesting.[/QUOTE]

Odd statement coming from someone who clearly spent a great deal of time watching and typing up this V LONG email??? You must have found it pretty interesting?

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    They didn't show it at all. Hopefully we see it next week.
    Aghh, hopefully we dont. That would mean that Keith votes for Holly and Scott.

Quote Originally Posted by Xavier
    I mean what do you think Scott was doing tonight?
    And you know what? I don't doubt Scott or Keith for that matter was playing the game AS WELL! I don't claim innocent for Scott just because Dave screwed himself..... but the difference between Scott and Dave is that Scott IS playing the game.... and smartly I might add...... he ceases the opportunity to stir things up a little more while Dave was screwing himself over..... and for that matter Keith too took the opportunity to make his own ladder closer to the winning top!

Both Keith and Scott were taking advantage of the situation, there's no doubt in my mind at all! They both played superbly!

FORT Newbie
    Some comments/thoughts...
    The difference between Dave & Keith last night was that Dave started off playing offensively and Keith started off playing defensively (because Dave was 'off sides').

Dave's reason for booting Beau over Scott/Keith was that he thought he & Charla were safer w/ Scott/Holly vs. Beau/Amy. If the same reasoning would apply to his next choice (between Scott & Keith), the obvious choice would be Keith because they had an alliance AND Keith/Tara have had Charla's back all along and Scott/Holly haven't. I see no reason why Scott would take offense to that. In fact, he seemed pretty resigned to it already. Therefore, there was absolutely no reason for Dave to pretend that he might keep Scott over Keith at Pandora's Box. And, certainly no reason to get so defensive when Keith asked him why he did it.

Then, Keith starts thinking, "If Dave would lie to Scott - a friend who's "had his back" from day one - then he may be lying to me, too.". Therefore, he feels he has no choice but to do some damage control by pointing out Dave's lack of trustworthiness to Scott, hoping Scott would then consider voting for him. Keith never pushed it to the point where he guaranteed himself Scott's vote. He merely gave Scott something to think about.

Dave, learning of Keith's defensive move, feels totally threatened so tells Holly "you're not going anywhere". Incredibly stupid move. He boldface lies to her again and again as if it's not going to come back to haunt him at some point. He blatantly stabs Keith/Tara in the back by ensuring that Scott/Holly will never vote for them. Will he never learn?

Keith's had enough so he counteracts by getting Scott/Holly/Tara to gang up on Dave and force his hand. Dave continues to lie by saying he had no pact with Keith & Tara before he told Holly she'd be safe. He lies by saying he never had a #2 girl. He lies by implying that he's the only reason Keith & Tara are still there. Finally, he tries to turn the tide by trying to make Keith feel guilty for ever doubting him, 'cause Keith should know he'd never vote them off over Scott/Holly. In doing so, he confesses that he completely, totally and intentionally lied to Scott/Holly, thereby pissing them off and severing any trust they may have had. Yet, they should still forgive him because he's just playing the game the way he's played since day one. Note to Dave: If you've lied and backstabbed since day one, it's not a good idea to remind everyone 'cause they just might think you've been playing them all along and be even more pissed.

I don't think that Keith was asking too much from Dave. He was basically telling him, "I've made it clear that you and Charla have my vote. Tara's made it clear that you and Charla have her vote. Charla's made it clear that Tara and I have her vote. Now, it's your turn.". If one of us goes, we go honoring the pact we made. If we make it to the final, we battle to the finish and may the best/woman man win. That's the deal we made and you're not standing by your word.

Unless there's a twist involving some kind of partner switch, DCKT will be the Final 4. Either couple could win because some people might think an original deserves to win (even if it is Charla), while others might have had it with Dave and want Keith to win. It's anyone's game at that point.

P.S. Did anyone else get the feeling that Amy secretly has the hots for Keith but will never admit it?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Aghh, hopefully we dont. That would mean that Keith votes for Holly and Scott.

Well..hmm...I hope not.

But stargazer, it could very well be that Tara said, "Oh..I don't believe I have to read ANOTHER stupid card in Pandora's box"... to which Holly replies, "OHHhhh believe it TARA!!" :eat

hehe
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Well..hmm...I hope not.

But stargazer, it could very well be that Tara said, "Oh..I don't believe I have to read ANOTHER stupid card in Pandora's box"... to which Holly replies, "OHHhhh believe it TARA!!" :eat

hehe
    Could be. That's about how I feel about Pandora's box.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175

P.S. Did anyone else get the feeling that Amy secretly has the hots for Keith but will never admit it?

Yes! I think she secretly had admired him. Honestly.

Boy. Think about THAT!! Where the hell would this show be now if Keith voted Zachass off, and Acmy was THANKFUL!!!! LOL They room together, and wham bam, the first night they have fireworks!!!
    I bet she'd realize how stubborn and self-satisfying Zachass is in the sack as opposed to Keith and his uninhibited, unselfish..... lubmaking!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread