+ Reply to Thread
Page 48 of 53 FirstFirst ... 38394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by glittergerl
    Keith is a smart cookie, and I'd like to see him win. Dave needs to learn how to lose...because eveyone has to lose once in a while.
    I agreed with you until this part. Dave has lost quite a bit on this show and in life. Dave is very adept at losing. I think, though, that Dave should lose this as well if for no other reason, but what it could give him to take home. This guy is supposed to be in some type of sales position, but he is the worst possible salesperson in the world. He has no idea how to play the fence.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    "Holly...I know what I said, I don't need you to tell me 5 times"... (or something like that)

LOL Keith..very classy!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Miss Filangi
    Keith is essentially benefiting from Dave's colossal screw ups.

If it comes to a vote by former guests, Keith would have lost to Dave. Now, he stands a good chance to win.

Dave screwed up by trying to placate Scott. You always keep your alliance happy. They come first. Not your boyhood dreams of fitting in with the captain of the football team.
    Indeed.

I think Dave's lie was so unnecessary.
    If Scott had been given the power that Keith now has, I think he would ahve taken Dave and Charla to the final two. There was no need for Dave to try and suck up to him in an effort to further his standing in the game.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Yes, Dave screwed himself. Although, I think the Fab 4 will be the final couples.

Someone said last night that they'd like to see Tara/Charla pair up and win. LOL I agree!!!

They'd make a hot couple.

FORT Fogey
    Anybody else love that scene where Tara and Charla were practicing there exit.

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Anybody else love that scene where Tara and Charla were practicing there exit.
    yes, that was cute...I also loved all the barbie stuff that Tara got for her birthday

Just wondering, in the first half of the show last night.. when they did the Pandora's Box after the Arabian nights thing.. Did we ever see Holly get snippy with Tara? They were showing that in the previews and I was really looking forward to seeing what it was about.. and I don't recall seeing it.. Or did I just miss it?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by alleria
    Just wondering, in the first half of the show last night.. when they did the Pandora's Box after the Arabian nights thing.. Did we ever see Holly get snippy with Tara? They were showing that in the previews and I was really looking forward to seeing what it was about.. and I don't recall seeing it.. Or did I just miss it?
    They didn't show it.

Re; The tired 'ole "originals must win" post

Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    I don't think this has been mentioned yet... If K/T win, that means that 2 non/ original guests win. I'm not sure I care for that. They had a big advantage over Scott or Charla or even Dave, they were able to watch some episodes and plot/scheme before they ever went to the hotel. They were not away from friends/family for as long. Didn't get caught up in being friends with everyone then having to decide how to vote off someone even though you liked them. I truely feel Fox set this up to have as few originals as possible in the end. When the show first started, didnt they keep saying, whoever stays in Paradise the longest wins the ultimate prize? Of course with their version of "forever" who knows what they think "the longest" means. Just a few thoughts to ponder.
    You know...if this show was SUPPOSE TO HAVE an original win, why have the show at all? I mean...why would they even try and have a "competition" at all?
    Boring reality show if you ask me.

I'm just so tired of hearing how the originals MUST be the winners cause of blah blah blah. Damn it, it's a frickin reality show where they all signed up to COMPETE... not sign up to automatically win cause they were there first. grrrr..

Quote Originally Posted by alleria

They didn't show it at all. Hopefully we see it next week.

+ Reply to Thread