+ Reply to Thread
Page 46 of 53 FirstFirst ... 363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

FORT fan
    yes, I remember specifically them being in harem outfits...I may have it taped also

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun

Also, is Amy really really really gone, or is it possible in the last episode that they could reincarnate her in the huge finale twist??? I just can't believe it...

BTW, thanks for the plethora of posts keeping a tired working gal entertained.

She's not only really gone, she's really most sincerely gone.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I don't think this has been mentioned yet... If K/T win, that means that 2 non/ original guests win. I'm not sure I care for that. They had a big advantage over Scott or Charla or even Dave, they were able to watch some episodes and plot/scheme before they ever went to the hotel. They were not away from friends/family for as long. Didn't get caught up in being friends with everyone then having to decide how to vote off someone even though you liked them. I truely feel Fox set this up to have as few originals as possible in the end. When the show first started, didnt they keep saying, whoever stays in Paradise the longest wins the ultimate prize? Of course with their version of "forever" who knows what they think "the longest" means. Just a few thoughts to ponder.

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=Vicious Cycle]He will pick Charla and Dave to stay, the misdirection with editing was too great for him not to. But it will because of Charla.

I have rooted for Dave this whole time, but for him to not think he, Charla, Tara and Keith didn't have a commitment to the end disappoints me to no end.

QUOTE]

great show. I believe dave has trust issues, probably due to being over weight at one time, he was probably teased by people like these (good looking). I think dave got caught up in the game and forgot when to stop playing. There was no need to tell holly he has her back I am alittle bother by this "telling the truth" crap. they have all lied and played the game, (that goes for keith too). I do believe keith will go with the original alliance and keep dave and charla.

As for the winner and final twist, I really hope it not that one of the couples has to marry, how stupid is that. A vote by the other guest would be a good idea, but they where told they would not be coming back after the return show, I guess they could beam them in like before.

All I can say:

if keith picks holly and scott to stay, than he deserves to lose. :nono

Holly, what a babe, not as dumb as lead to believe, but still needs some schooling.

Charla keep playing with your hair, I love it.

Tara, did you have sex with keith?, I'm so jeoulous.

GOODBYE AMY :fyou

Can somebody give me one good example of when Keith lied?

Shut Up Dave!

Dave
    :stupid Do you ever know when to shut up? My Dave love went right out the window tonight. Shut up, shut up, shut up! All he had to do was not say anything at all. "I'm securing my position...blah, blah, blah stupidcakes. After his discussion with Scott by the pool after the Beau elimination and the resulting Pandora's box, Scott certainly doesn't trust him. Dave and Keith had gotten it back on an even keel, (cue Keith and diabolical laugh) but the Davester just couldn't keep his friggin mouth shut. Why, why, why would you tell Holly anything?

And for Dave to dare say that He is the reason Keith and Tara are still there is major bullsh*t. If Keith hadn't shown up, you would have been out of there.

And the unrequited love for Charla? Build a bridge and get over it. It makes you look pathetic. The girl has never indicated that she ever wanted to be anything more than friends. Wipe your eyes and move on.

And Scott playing the honesty/integrity card with Keith? What a liar he is as TPTB at Fox so readily showed us. Scott hasn't had anyone's back but his own since he got there. Never once did he vote against the group think that was so prevalent among the other OGs. The only reason Scott is still there is that he was smart enough not to offend the other OGs, because if he had he wouldn't be there right now. But he never once stood up for Keith or Tara or Dave or Charla when they were being attacked by the OG assholes. So don't get all Honest Abe McRighteouspants with Keith when you aren't honest yourself. And Holly...STFU!!!

That said, I think that Keith will eliminate Holly and Scott, but only because of his desire to keep Charla there.

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You and I know that the OGs come back as jury; however, the 6 remaining (especially Keith) don't know this yet. Therefore, Keith has no idea how the winners will be win so he's trying to figure out what strategy would work best. I get the impression he doesn't trust Dave as far as he can throw him right now, but he has allied with him up to this point and he is a man of his word. Regardless of what Scott said last night, I think more people would see him as a traitor if he chose Scott and Holly. I'm personally hoping for a twist so there is a way to keep Charla and Scott. That's yet another chink in the armor for Keith because he and Tara do want to protect Charla. This is going to be good no matter what his decision though and I cannot believe you would tune out.

Ok, I have to admit I have not missed an episode yet, so to say I have the strength to tune out was really a false facade. Good call! I'd probably be hopelessly watching even if the final 4 were Zack/Amy Andon/Toni.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Keith just saw that Dave indirectly was basically doing a smear campaign, to try get himself a few more votes. Keith basically just called him out on it.

Smart move by keith because now people will not vote for Dave because they feel he is shady.
    Not that I think what Dave did was "right" but before he actually said that to Holly didn't Keith pretty much jump on Scott trying to secure his and Tara's position in the event that Scott or Holly had the power?

Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Ok, I have to admit I have not missed an episode yet, so to say I have the strength to tune out was really a false facade. Good call! I'd probably be hopelessly watching even if the final 4 were Zack/Amy Andon/Toni.
    Oh my God that would be horrid to watch. Or maybe not. Maybe if Amy would stay like she is when Zackass isn't around (the angry little dwarf) and Toni forgets her steroids it would be a pretty good WWF type show and the only fight I would stick around to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by MsEditor
    Dave
    :stupid Do you ever know when to shut up? My Dave love went right out the window tonight. Shut up, shut up, shut up! All he had to do was not say anything at all. "I'm securing my position...blah, blah, blah stupidcakes. After his discussion with Scott by the pool after the Beau elimination and the resulting Pandora's box, Scott certainly doesn't trust him. Dave and Keith had gotten it back on an even keel, (cue Keith and diabolical laugh) but the Davester just couldn't keep his friggin mouth shut. Why, why, why would you tell Holly anything?

And for Dave to dare say that He is the reason Keith and Tara are still there is major bullsh*t. If Keith hadn't shown up, you would have been out of there.

And the unrequited love for Charla? Build a bridge and get over it. It makes you look pathetic. The girl has never indicated that she ever wanted to be anything more than friends. Wipe your eyes and move on.

And Scott playing the honesty/integrity card with Keith? What a liar he is as TPTB at Fox so readily showed us. Scott hasn't had anyone's back but his own since he got there. Never once did he vote against the group think that was so prevalent among the other OGs. The only reason Scott is still there is that he was smart enough not to offend the other OGs, because if he had he wouldn't be there right now. But he never once stood up for Keith or Tara or Dave or Charla when they were being attacked by the OG assholes. So don't get all Honest Abe McRighteouspants with Keith when you aren't honest yourself. And Holly...STFU!!!

That said, I think that Keith will eliminate Holly and Scott, but only because of his desire to keep Charla there.
    Go easy on Dave, I think Dave's whole thing with telling Holly not to worry was more of and insecurity thing.. And wanting to be liked.
    Yes he over played his hand and i have no idea why he would say he never said tara was his second... but the point is what Dave says and what Dave does are two different things.. i do not think for a minute he would have ever sent Keith home.

+ Reply to Thread