+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 53 FirstFirst ... 35363738394041424344454647484950515253 LastLast
Results 441 to 450 of 527

Thread: 9/23 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

  1. #441
    Skye's BootyGuard Dogg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    5,626
    dave saying he is thinking of too many things in his mind and not talking to Kieth, and then not talking to Charla, when she asked him what was going on. Doesn't this strike you all as odd?
    umm, Dave is odd

    dave started trippin' because he realized his "strategy" was truly flawed, dave had absolutely no reason to write that p-box question, he started the whole ball rolling, then dave was so nervous that scott/holly would somehow win the "power" that he started working everybody and got so caught up that he "had all this stuff in his mind"

    Dave should have realized that four (DCKT) is greater than two (S/H) and had a better shot as a team than separating right now

    you have to stick together until it only DCKT left, then you battle each other

    Dave really messed up this time, and i had his back until this episode, i hope Keith still gets ride of Scott & Holly

  2. #442
    FORT Regular piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by supergirl
    okay, fox leads us to think they are sending dave and charla home, BUT they end it just before the announcement? why? to bring in more viewers for the finale...had he picked scott and holly, i have a feeling they would have told us -- it would be more interesting to watch than the barbie crew being the final four standing. now more people will turn in...ratings....

    I know for me, if Keith kicked of S/H I would have not bothered to watch the finale. Which of course leads me to believe he does indeed kick Scott off.

  3. #443
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    I know for me, if Keith kicked of S/H I would have not bothered to watch the finale. Which of course leads me to believe he does indeed kick Scott off.
    You and I know that the OGs come back as jury; however, the 6 remaining (especially Keith) don't know this yet. Therefore, Keith has no idea how the winners will be win so he's trying to figure out what strategy would work best. I get the impression he doesn't trust Dave as far as he can throw him right now, but he has allied with him up to this point and he is a man of his word. Regardless of what Scott said last night, I think more people would see him as a traitor if he chose Scott and Holly. I'm personally hoping for a twist so there is a way to keep Charla and Scott. That's yet another chink in the armor for Keith because he and Tara do want to protect Charla. This is going to be good no matter what his decision though and I cannot believe you would tune out.

  4. #444
    Sassonator gr8quads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12
    On another thread there is speculation about a possible marriage scenario... That the winning couple could possibly have to get married to win the ultimate prize...I am soooo glad Amy is gone! Do you think that Scott would have chosen her over Holly? Poor Dave....he's losing it big time! He needs to leave C alone about his "feelings" too...she has never led him on and flat out told him that they will only ever be freinds..
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

  5. #445
    FORT Regular piglet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by monkichi
    i think, if i'm not mistaken, i saw charla pouting her lips on the previews for next week's finale.
    Yes, she was crying, and Holly was smiling. BUT, Charla was already about to cry in this weeks, so that may not be the spoilier I'm hoping it is.

  6. #446
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by piglet
    Yes, she was crying, and Holly was smiling. BUT, Charla was already about to cry in this weeks, so that may not be the spoilier I'm hoping it is.
    She was starting to cry when Keith was hesitating on his choice. She knows the chances are equal of who may be going and she's not ready to go yet. I don't think it was over the choice.

  7. #447
    RESIDENT JEDI MASTER Stargazer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    On a Rocky Mountain High
    Age
    39
    Posts
    11,928
    Quote Originally Posted by theovermind99
    Nope, Tara and Holly were in their Harem outfits in the preview. I guess their segment of the Pandora's Box got left on the cutting room floor. Also they said that this was the last Pandora's Box tonight.
    [we were discussing the scene where Holly says, "Believe it Tara"]

    I'm not saying you are wrong because I honestly dont remember. Does anyone else remember if the girls were wearing their harem outfits during this exchange? I thought they were by the pool. Does anyone have the preview for last night on tape from last week?

  8. #448
    Sassonator gr8quads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She was starting to cry when Keith was hesitating on his choice. She knows the chances are equal of who may be going and she's not ready to go yet. I don't think it was over the choice.
    They also showed Tara starting to cry but who knows....Every waking moment for these guys is game, game, game! Again, Kudos to Keith for being the only honest one in the bunch!
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

  9. #449
    Sassonator gr8quads's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Houston, Texas
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    [we were discussing the scene where Holly says, "Believe it Tara"]

    I'm not saying you are wrong because I honestly dont remember. Does anyone else remember if the girls were wearing their harem outfits during this exchange? I thought they were by the pool. Does anyone have the preview for last night on tape from last week?
    I don't have the clip but I thought that I remembered Scott sitting behind Holly and Tara had just read a card(Pandora's Box) and was like "I can't believe this!" Then Holly says "Beleive it Tara!"
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

  10. #450
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by gr8quads
    They also showed Tara starting to cry but who knows....Every waking moment for these guys is game, game, game! Again, Kudos to Keith for being the only honest one in the bunch!
    It's down to the wire and it's miraculous that it has turned out this way. I just wish they knew then what we know now about what they are heading into for the final episode with the OGs coming back. I hope they OGs really do something good and try and redeem themselves. THere were a couple of them that I really did like in the beginning.

    Kind of like how everyone is bashing Dave now because of one stupid 24 hour date episode and a bunch of crap talk (the man does need to have some type of warning device when his foot is headed towards his mouth). Anyway, ya'all just jumped off the Dave bandwagon last night.

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.