+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Toni to Charla; "Just shut up...beaver teeth!"

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

Toni to Charla; "Just shut up...beaver teeth!"

Don't know if this has been posted... if so, kindly remove at your will (John). I had 10 minutes left of work, and I was Googling PHo. I found this interview with TON-Eanderthal, and I was really cracking up!!

Sheman Interview <---click to read

I'm outta here!!!! Soooo excited about tonight, I have to stop and buy booze for the fun fun funnn episode!! See ya all tomorrow!!!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

On Hiatus
    Skrrrrrgggh. I guess now we know the one person Dave doesn't keep in touch with after the show.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    Wow. Can she spell s-o-u-r g-r-a-p-e-s?
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

Hug me!
    "Charla, I mean you think I cry a lot, that little girl was crying all the damn time," Toni says. "She cried more than I did and I only cried when people got voted off. I'm so sick of that lower lip crap. Please. What's with that Barbie doll thing? Shut up, Charla with your beaver teeth."
    That's not true, Toni. Charla didn't cry when Dave was almost voted out last week.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    #$Q%%#$Q$#Q$#Q!@%#$%^&@#$%^&#@!@#$%R to friggin bug eyes...UGH
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

On Hiatus
    "Charla, I mean you think I cry a lot, that little girl was crying all the damn time," Toni says. "She cried more than I did and I only cried when people got voted off. I'm so sick of that lower lip crap. Please. What's with that Barbie doll thing? Shut up, Charla with your beaver teeth."
    Geez. So much for not telling anyone that Charla was crying alone in her room. Nice way to be tactful, Toni.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

"Almost in the same breath as she promises to abandon reality television forever, Toni offers up what she thinks would be the greatest twist in the short history of "Paradise Hotel."

"Just bring me back on a 48-hour pass," she barks. "Don't let me play the game, just let me start calling people out. Oh my God, it would great."

If the show's producers are reading this, there's only one way to interpret Toni's latest challenge: Game on."

This was TONI'S idea...and the producers LISTENED???

what a goof she is

Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    what a goof she is
    What? You mean "he" is.... the name Toni is for a reason....

"Look at it this way: I didn't know him before the show and I don't need to know him afterwards," she says, placid tone eroding. "If you want to play the game, play the game. Do your alliances. If you start cutting people down, I have a problem with you, because who are you? What makes you so goddamn special? I don't see a whole hell of a lot and I know America doesn't."

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Some of these people are unbelieveable. I guess it was bad editting of the article.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast