+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Toni to Charla; "Just shut up...beaver teeth!"

Quote Originally Posted by ktjoy
    "Look at it this way: I didn't know him before the show and I don't need to know him afterwards," she says, placid tone eroding. "If you want to play the game, play the game. Do your alliances. If you start cutting people down, I have a problem with you, because who are you? What makes you so goddamn special? I don't see a whole hell of a lot and I know America doesn't."

Isn't that the pot calling the kettle black. Some of these people are unbelieveable. I guess it was bad editting of the article.
    hahaha no kidding.... I'm getting sick and tired of these reality folks coming into these shows and when they're shown in a bad light, their first excuse is always "bad editing".... I mean come on! And Toni has the nerve to complain.... she was bad in Love Cruise and she is bad in PH.... It's her own damn fault really! But I doubt she would admit to it anytime soon....

And everything she spilled out from your quote can be applied to the "originals" too! Even more true for them.... I mean before Dave, Tara and Keith, were there any newbies staying in the hotel for more than a week? NO! So Beau, Toni, Zach, Amy, Alex et all were just as ruthless at cutting people down one by one by one... which begs the question what's so special about the "originals"? ......and I'm 100% sure America is asking the same question for them!

Toni asked the right questions but it should'd been directed towards herself and her buddies instead to the barbies....

FORT Fogey
    Charla's response(not a direct quote but something to this degree):

would be I have relatives who are 30 who are married and doing something with there life other then harrasing young people on reality shows.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Charla's response(not a direct quote but something to this degree):

would be I have relatives who are 30 who are married and doing something with there life other then harrasing young people on reality shows.
    Well I'm almost 30, not married, and I WATCH a "reality" show. What does that make me?
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well I'm almost 30, not married, and I WATCH a "reality" show. What does that make me?
    A "Yellow Apple" 'f course

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    Wow. She is just a bitter bitter person. Maybe if she wasn't all up in everyone's face, she would have made it to the end. Oh well, I'm sure she'll be on yet another reality tv show soon.

not to de-rail this thread, but, I just saw a promo for that show 'Blind Date", where TONI goes out with some dude. I think its being run today (Wed). Not sure if its Pre or Post Paradise Hotel, but, it sure makes her out to look like a media-whore.

The clip was her and the guy in a restaurant, and he asks her "So, how many orgasms have you faked?", to which she replied(in her typical condescending manner) "Psh, All of 'em"

Ugh. That hypocritical interview made me want to puke. Judging from her comments she's learned nothing about herself.
    She'll spend the rest of her life "calling people out," and creating drama and turmoil.
    What drives me crazy about that personality type is that they never see they're own role in the drama -- that they created the conflict. They just see the reactions, which in their perverted logic becomes aggression to which they have to defend themselves.
    I think it's about time people started calling Toni out.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by candor
    Ugh. That hypocritical interview made me want to puke. Judging from her comments she's learned nothing about herself.
    She'll spend the rest of her life "calling people out," and creating drama and turmoil.
    What drives me crazy about that personality type is that they never see they're own role in the drama -- that they created the conflict. They just see the reactions, which in their perverted logic becomes aggression to which they have to defend themselves.

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!

Toni's parents don't say these things about her so you have no right to.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!

EXCUSE ME!!!!!!!!!

Toni's parents don't say these things about her so you have no right to.

What Parents? I thought Toni was conceived as some sort of asexual bug-beast-alien-hybrid? I mean she doesn't act like any other human being I know.... except perhaps Zach but he's another story

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by candor

I couldn't agree more candor. That's why I wanted everyone to see this interview. Total ass.............still.

She doesn't have the couth to even give an adult interview, without meaness, without being totally rude about other guests. There was nothing on that show that would make me (if I was a guest) so damned angry, that even AFTER I've been home for a while.....that I'd talk about someone's teeth, them crying, beating people up...etc..etc...

It just goes to show ya how she REALLY is! She's actually that bug-eyed, hot-headed, loud-mouth that she portrayed on the show. She can't say, "The editting made me look bad, I'm a very nice lady in real life"... LOL Not a chance.

No wonder she's on all of these dating reality shows (Blind Date, Love Cruise, Paradise Hotel), there is absolutely NOBODY who would date her..man OR woman. Oh, and I'm sure she's tried both sides..without a doubt. I can totally imagine a guy cooking her dinner and her beating him down cause the steak wasn't well done or something.

Good luck Toni, in your life...dating and everything else. You represent yourself well.

You know...being that she is so damned manly, and has to go through a tough time with defending her "feminine side"...you'd think she'd drop the meaner-than-a-pitbull act. I mean really, look at your life Toni....somethings not working, and it's not Charla or Dave's fault.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12