+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are they all actors?

Are they all actors?

In Amy's radio interview she talked about herself as a "caracter" in Paradise Hotel. Do you think that they are all actors? That's the final twist.

I just saw it at the fox message board. It makes sense. The show was an audition for the actors and the final prize is that they'll get a contract.

Everybody faked it. The twist and turns on the show make sense now.

Tell me what you think.

Its tv... anything is possible.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Mark99
    In Amy's radio interview she talked about herself as a "caracter" in Paradise Hotel. Do you think that they are all actors? That's the final twist.

I just saw it at the fox message board. It makes sense. The show was an audition for the actors and the final prize is that they'll get a contract.

Everybody faked it. The twist and turns on the show make sense now.

Tell me what you think.
    Did the person on the Fox board claim to be related to or actually be one of the "characters" on this show?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Nah. She was trying to cover her big ass for being a big ass on the show.

"I was a charactor...I'm not like that in real life...it's all in the editting and that's why I looked so mean..". blah blah blah
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    [QUOTE=Mark99] Do you think that they are all actors? That's the final twist.QUOTE]

If they were/are actors, not to many of them showed much range or depth...

Then again if I were a casting director and saw them on the show, my mind would be a racin to sign them up for the following roles:

Scott: Talking tablet in a Sleepinol Commerical Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Tara: Sexy nymphet who sleeps with her stepfather/mothers boyfriend in a "Lifetime - Moment of Truth" movie titled "Hose your Daddy".

Charla: Frigid-but hot wife in a "Lifetime - Moment of Truth" movie titled "Absence of Lust".

Toni: Confused, bipolar, bugeyed trangendered man in a "Lifetime-Moment of Truth Movie" titled "Glen or Glenda II"

Dave: Lovable, wacky, co-worker with a crush on the lead actress (but she only sees him as a friend) in a "You're gonna make it after all" type of urban sitcom.

Keith: Studly hunk with a name like "Hunter" or "Steele" in a Aaron Spelling Prime-Time SleazeSoap. He'd be a good guy though like Billy on Melrose Place.

Tom & Smokey: Co-stars in an updated version "BJ and the Bear"

Kristin: Call-Girl #8 in the adult version of "Bear and the BJ"

Zack: (as I mentioned in a previous thread) Zack has also entered the adult film industry and starred in such titles as "I've got a lawyer in me" and "Me and my 50 boys".

Amy: Body double for possessed charecter in an upcoming "Excorcist" remake. Producers love the fact that she requires no make-up for the role.

Andon: tattooed hoodlum #4 in an episode of "Dragnet LA". tattoed clubber #3 in an espisode of "The Parkers", tattoed factory worker #9 in an episode of "The George Lopez Show"...

Desiree: girl in background #8 on an episode of "The Parkers", girl in background holding cup of coffee #2 in an episode of "Girlfriends", girl in background #2 talking with tattoed thug #1 on an episode of "Brotherhood of Poland New Hampshire" (add this one to Andon's resume as well).

Matt: the grown up, illegitimate son of Vinnie Babarino and Hotsie Totsie, who meets his father for the first time in a "Very Special Episode" of the "New Welcome Back Kotter".

Kavita: Lovely daughter of wacky Arab (I'm sorry Persian) handyman on Whoopie Goldbergs new series...who meets her long lost father for the very first time on a "Very Special Episode"...ooops too late NBC has already decided to pull the life support plug on the show.
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-23-2003 at 03:24 PM.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    [QUOTE=Daddio][QUOTE=Mark99

Tara: Sexy nymphet who sleeps with her stepfather/mothers boyfriend in a "Lifetime - Moment of Truth" movie titled "Hose your Daddy".

[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOL

They are ALL great rolls Daddio, very funny!!!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    If they all came out at the end and said hey guess what we are all actors or actresses, i think there would be some kind of revolt and people would not watch PH2(which most likely will happen next summer) because they felt used.

So do i think they are actors, nope.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    If they all came out at the end and said hey guess what we are all actors or actresses, i think there would be some kind of revolt and people would not watch PH2(which most likely will happen next summer) because they felt used.

So do i think they are actors, nope.
    I agree 100%.

I hope so too but it would be funny. Zach,Amy and Keith good buddies.

Daddio!

They aren't actors, just wannabes.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast