+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 25

Thread: If You Had a Weekend Pass to Paradise

  1. #1
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591

    If You Had a Weekend Pass to Paradise

    If you had a weekend pass to Paradise and all guests were present. If you could ask only one guest a question during your stay, who would it be and what would you ask them? Let's try and stay brief my eyes are bugging like Toni's reading these long threads.

    I would actually hang out quietly during most of my stay just to see if some of my assumptions were true. The one question I would ask would be to Scott and that would be how he has managed to find room for himself with all the over-inflated egos he has been hanging around with.

  2. #2
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    hmmm I think I would ask Dave if he wants to date YAngie .. serioulsy

    I would ask Toni if she planned to be on anymore 'reality' shows and how far it has taken her career.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  3. #3
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    My question is of course to Charla.

    Charla, which past/present Paradise Hotel guest (male) do you find most disgusted when he touched you ? Please tell the truth.. the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  4. #4
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    My question is of course to Charla.

    Charla, which past/present Paradise Hotel guest (male) do you find most disgusted when he touched you ? Please tell the truth.. the whole truth and nothing but the truth.
    She already told everybody and God that she didn't like when Dave touched her at Pandora's Box. Get over it already and move on to an argument you can actually win.

  5. #5
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She already told everybody and God that she didn't like when Dave touched her at Pandora's Box. Get over it already and move on to an argument you can actually win.
    That's from very beginning. She should change her opinion about Dave by now.. right ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  6. #6
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    um Yes Ruben .. therefore her answer would be : No One... pretty boring and most likely left on the editing room floor
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

  7. #7
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,877
    As I'm floating out in the pool, with a mai tai...I would ask Zachass how he got back home after his mother abandoned him. Then I'd follow it up with, "Did you forgive her, and/or understand WHY she did that?"

    Of course, I'm floating in the pool cause weasels are afraid of water. Safer spot for "these types" of questions.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  8. #8
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Of course, I'm floating in the pool cause weasels are afraid of water. Safer spot for "these types" of questions.
    If your such a weasel Maveno, why the cat for the avatar? By the way, I have a cat that looks just like that. Oh yeah, you're better off being an otter, they are "slippery when wet".

  9. #9
    Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    Santa Cruz, CA
    Posts
    7,877
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    If your such a weasel Maveno, why the cat for the avatar? By the way, I have a cat that looks just like that. Oh yeah, you're better off being an otter, they are "slippery when wet".
    No no my silly funny friend!! Zachass is the weasel...he'd be afraid of the water to come and get me! Also, I'd be safe against his lil henchwoman, Acmy, cause she just sinks to the bottom faster than 50 lb anchor. Although the oil slick may eventually get me.

    I have a cat that looks just like my avatar also, his name is Kowboy!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

  10. #10
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    No no my silly funny friend!! Zachass is the weasel...he'd be afraid of the water to come and get me! Also, I'd be safe against his lil henchwoman, Acmy, cause she just sinks to the bottom faster than 50 lb anchor. Although the oil slick may eventually get me.

    I have a cat that looks just like my avatar also, his name is Kowboy!
    Oh, now I get it. Sometimes I need to slow down on my reading and actually read and comprehend the words. This makes much more sense with Zackass as the weasel. As far as the question for Zackass, I'm wondering if we didn't get just part of that story. Especially since he spoke so highly of mummy when he returned.

    My cat's name is "the Beav"

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.