+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

Ex-guests decide who will win!?!

FOXC Oct 01 07:00pm
    Series/Reality, 120 Mins.
    Episode #129/130.
    Former hotel guests determine who will win the grand prize; a final twist tests loyalties.

I can't beleive that they are going to let those who were outplayed choose the ultimate winner! What's the point of playing your butt off and taking all that crap from Amy(she's like a cross between a mutt in heat and the Grinch)and the likes only to have your fate decided by vengeful ex-guests! This isn't Survivor or BB4...can't they just let them duke it out and let chance fall where it may? Please, your own interpretations wanted!
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

Don't care for this one either ... this means they have to get Amy out of there before the end or they will have no shot at the. ultimate. prize. Not fair in my opinion, but whoever said Paradise was fair???????

If it's not down to Charla and Tara, Keith and Dave then the "original/original wannabe" ie Scott/Holly will win.

If it is down to those 4, who knows what'll happen.
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

I swear this have got to be the craziest thing ever...People work their butt of to stay and have a shot at winning the ultimate prize whatever that may be...and now someone who got booted and lost get a say on who should win. Everything is based on cliche ofcourse the decision isn't going to be fair...it's all ludicris to me..stupid too.

FORT fan
    It does stink that these morons are coming back to decide who played the game the best because they have a very skued opinion of what playing a game and strategy is all about.

But, imho I really don't think Amy wins which may very well mean she goes tonight because if she were in the final four and if the ex-guests losers voted they would most definately vote for her.

After listening to her interview on the radio it struck me that she did not come across as a winner/victor...she said from the beginning it was not about staying until the end...and she said "I could care a sh*t about a freakin' prize"....sounds to me like a loser...oh, I didn't care about winning anyway sort of attitude...I think she would have been much more haughty if she won...not so up front with the harping "I really am a nice person/it was all in the editting"

just my thoughts...

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    It does stink that these morons are coming back to decide who played the game the best because they have a very skued opinion of what playing a game and strategy is all about.

But, imho I really don't think Amy wins which may very well mean she goes tonight because if she were in the final four and if the ex-guests losers voted they would most definately vote for her.

After listening to her interview on the radio it struck me that she did not come across as a winner/victor...she said from the beginning it was not about staying until the end...and she said "I could care a sh*t about a freakin' prize"....sounds to me like a loser...oh, I didn't care about winning anyway sort of attitude...I think she would have been much more haughty if she won...not so up front with the harping "I really am a nice person/it was all in the editting"

just my thoughts...
    She really said that Kymmerz? I missed it and I cannot get it here at the office (no sound cards...smart people). Anyway, anything else you could clue me in on?

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She really said that Kymmerz? I missed it and I cannot get it here at the office (no sound cards...smart people). Anyway, anything else you could clue me in on?
    yes, that is what she said verbatim...struck me as odd...I just really don't think she won after hearing her interview

Hug me!
    It is called KARMA. you lied and backstabbed people now it is going to come back to and haunt you. It is only fair.
    Last edited by RubenFan#205; 09-23-2003 at 02:06 PM.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    It is called KRAMA. you lied and backstabbed people now it is going to come back to and hunt you. It is only fair.
    Karma, hmmm...so, you think that the old guests are going to have to come back and vote on DCTK in the finals...yes, you are right that would be deliciously fair and entertaining, justice coming back to haunt them this time...I like it, good call Ruben!

Krama?? is that when the world forces shove your attitude back down your throat??
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Krama?? is that when the world forces shove your attitude back down your throat??
    I never thought of that Dux. I thought he was talking about Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor and he has a eastern accent...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast