+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    :Some have suggested that the final couple will have to get married to win. If that's the case, I guess that would leave out Dave and Charla.

Hmmmm...I wouldn't be so sure about that...it gets awfully cold in Minnesota in the winter (which is only weeks away)...people have gotten married for a lot less reason that a wheelbarrow full of money.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401

I thought Rube told me once that a lot of girls had done "him" wrong....weird. Too bad he/she crossed the line. Never agreed w/him but he made things interesting.

Anyway, back to final outcome. Personally, I think that Keith will stick with the original plan despite Dave setting off a dork bomb last night. Some have suggested that the final couple will have to get married to win. If that's the case, I guess that would leave out Dave and Charla.
    stargazer and daddio - there is some talk about this very thing (marriage) along with an interesting news article in the "How the winners will be decided thread"

FORT Regular
    Ikes - forgive me - this is what I get for trying to multitask between posting here and doing my actual job here at work - WE ARE IN THE THREAD I mentioned - sorry I win the brainfart of the day award I guess!

During the night the show is airing, we will not send anyone a PM giving explanations of why a thread was deleted or merged. We wouldn't have time to monitor if we did that, besides if everyone has read the thread "Attention to those Posting", you should already know the drill.
    Attention to those posting

Also members are banned because they break the rules. If you have any questions or issues, please send a PM to John or one of the mods.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolf
    During the night the show is airing, we will not send anyone a PM giving explanations of why a thread was deleted or merged. We wouldn't have time to monitor if we did that, besides if everyone has read the thread "Attention to those Posting", you should already know the drill.
    Attention to those posting

Also members are banned because they break the rules. If you have any questions or issues, please send a PM to John or one of the mods.
    But the thread that was deleted had absolutely nothing to do with the airing of the show or "Attention to those Posting" - there were no written rules broken, so I'm not sure exactly what the drill is - and that is the honest to God's truth - posted in another thread it was bound to be called off-topic and risk having the entire thread locked, on it's own as a new thread, well, I guess this is what happens....

It's not that big of deal however somehow your comment of "you should already know the drill" gives me the impression that there's a misunderstanding here.

What thread are you talking about? Please address this via PM.

As far as me saying "everyone should already know the drill", I was talking about the rules that everyone read and accepted before registering here.

Like I mentioned, if you or anyone has a question or problem with a thread being deleted or merged, please send a PM to John or any of the mods.

Thank you.

eny
    FORT Fogey
    Wolfy, you are so nice

Ru205 repeatedly went against the rules ,and kept asking to be banned in their Av tag. Since all the staff did was delete the crap they were posting I was glad to comply.
    Anyone who repeatedly is a pain in the butt , will be banned.
    At 9000+ members they won't be missed, and it makes our job easier. Again if you have a problem PM A MOD, do not put your complaints in the public forum.

Wow, what the heck was this thread about again? Oh, yeah. How the show will end.

I think (assuming Keith chooses DC to continue) that for optimal drama, Fox will try to test the ties between KTDC. I read an interesting theory on one thread that suggested that perhaps the winning couple will be given a choice to split the cash with the couple that helped get them there. I'm not saying I believe it, but its interesting.

Hug me!
    Hey gangs.. guess what ? I am back. Anyhow, get back to this thread.

I don't know.. the "wedding" spoiler contradicts the "former guests pick who win the prize" spoiler. It would be kinda lame to have former guests pick the winners and also for them to get the prize, they have to get married. As for the twist.. it could that if the winner couple is willing to share with the other couple.. they both get the same prize ?

:rolleyes
    Last edited by eny; 09-25-2003 at 03:19 PM. Reason: one post in and baiting the mods?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Newbie
    Maybe the voted out cast play a part in who gets voted out at the end, but they vote "unknowingly" as to what will happen. As was the case with the questionairre they filled out. Remember how they were asked who their friends were, and then the voted out person had to take one of their own friends? That kind of twist!

I think the twist will come with the last two couples. Maybe they have to switch partners, or the partner they are with is the one that gets voted off. For example, if Keith/Tara and Charla/Dave are the last two couples, maybe they have to switch with each other in some weird twist, or the voter has to vote off their partner due to a previous questionairre and then switch and boot the opposite sex off; which will make them the "ultimate winner".

I feel as though Charla and Keith are the most deserving, therefore I hope they end up together in some twisted way at the end!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast