+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    What a life we lead. Slowing down Tivo and tape frame by frame....LOL. I am sooo glad I am not alone here and I have you guys to join me in my insanity! LOL

I'm baked on this reality stuff...but this website is what's really got me going crazy! I tell myself every morning when I get to work that I am not gonna log on and then zap! I'm on! RealityNewslive.com and it's live blow by blows of BB4 is good too. If you try to go to the Fox Paradise website I swear it's all pre-teen hijinks!
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by icanluv2
    You know what would be hilarious? If one of the guests was a mole.
    Yes, its Zack has been secretly hiding in that giant Mole on Hostess Amandas chin, biding his time.

Quote Originally Posted by gr8quads
    Of course Scott wouldn't marry Holly!!! I still think that he would have picked Melanie to stay as well if she had chosen him on her fateful vote-off...Holly is just a nice peice of boo-tay for him during his stay as well as an empty head for his side of the voted...Who said K and T were married? That would take the cake man..!
    listen too scott's radio interview...he and holly are not married.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Yes, its Zack has been secretly hiding in that giant Mole on Hostess Amandas chin, biding his time.
    Have you been up all night Daddio? That was pretty bad...poor hostess Amanda she just can't catch a break.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Someone else mentioned that they heard that Tara and keith were married.
    The Reality Show is all fun and good, but in the real world I dont think any of these women (from the actions that they have displayed anyway) are marriage material. With the exception of - gulp dare I say it - Amy. With all of her faults, Amy has displayed a fierce loyalty to her man - no questions asked.

Tara - bed hopper, shady

Kristin - bed hopper

Charla - cold, frigid, standoffish, potential bed hopper (tried to seduce Keith and Scott, complained to dave at one point about being used to having sex everyday and now having to go without it for three months)

Holly - jealous, suspicious, confrontational, possible bed hopper (Beau and Scott)

Amanda - fickle, bed hopper, undecisive about relationships

Toni - I think marriage to her would be illegal in 48 states

We didnt really see enough of Mellon-y, Desire-ay or Kavita to get a real good feel of their scruples.

Again, I make these assumptions based solely on what FOX allowed us to see of these ladies. I am sure that you ladies of the FORT would have similar opinions of the men of Paradise.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Have you been up all night Daddio? That was pretty bad...poor hostess Amanda she just can't catch a break.
    I like the lovely Hostess Amanda. Just taking swings at the pitches that are thrown my way. You know I cannot resist a good set-up line.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Toni - I think marriage to her would be illegal in 48 states
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Someone else mentioned that they heard that Tara and keith were married.

Amanda does say in the preview that "this is the only way you can win the prize" or words to that effect.
    I really hope they don't lay the cheese on extra thick and make the end pair get married. Although, if the evictees are deciding the winner and Keith does boot Dave and Charla, Scott and Holly would likely be chosen and I don't think for a second he would marry her to get the prize.

You know what Fluf - you just put it all together for me - I was thinking about it last night by what Amanda the host meant when she said "In order to win the Ultimate Prize you must...." and I kept rackin my brain as to what that could be - what could she expect them to do, in order to win?

And you got it...they must GET MARRIED.

Here's another tidbit as to why I think this way:

There was a post on FOX last Friday that was a copy and paste of a news article from an Ohio newspaper called The Columbus Dispatch - I don't think it lasted very long however it went something like "Local man Keith Curruda(sp?) and newlywed Tara (last name I don't know) were big winners in a TV show recently that took home over 2 million in cash and prizes, [It then said something like] they and the Production company are remaining tight-lipped until the show draws to a conclusion within the coming weeks. Stay tuned for more details.

Now, obviously the article came across alot more newsworthy than I quickly spewed out, however I did a cross-search of the so-called author and sure enough he does work for the Colombus newspaper mentioned - I think it was Mark Ellis.

Anyways it could've just been someone who easily faked the article as a prank - but it does fit what you mentioned about them having to get married as the final twist...it fits Amanda's statement about "in order to win the UP you must..." and, it fits the FOX trailers which claim "a final twist tests the relationship of the winners (or guests)" - something like that

I don't know - it sounds plausible to me...and I wouldn't be disappointed if this were the case.

I'd also like to mention that the words "OUT" are next to Scott's picture on the FOX website - weird?

Also, Scott, Melanie, Beau, Amanda (the host), Keith, and Tara have been spotted quite a bit in the LA nightlife recently - all partying together - its always on FOX news in LA - I believe this weekend they were all spotted together at the Saddle Ranch Bar in LA - actually Keith and Tara have been spotted on their lonesome as well in SoCal quite a bit and most reports are that they are very gracious and seem very happy......................... ..............................

Cheers.
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-24-2003 at 02:08 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    :I'd also like to mention that the words "OUT" are next to Scott's picture on the FOX website - weird?
    Perhaps that was some intern at FOX's idea of a joke and has more to do with Scott's lifestyle orientation than with his status in Paradise.

After all, Scott was quite prudish when it came to interacting with the ladies. He turned down Charla's advances, and his so called dalliances with Holly were nothing more than an overhead photo with an infrad lense showing them in close proximation in the pool and maybe, maybe, sharing a quick peck and his rejection of Mellon-y's offer to "cuddle" (how could you reject the ripeness of her bounty my friend?).

I think that those are the only three peices of footage during the entire show's run that showed Scott and a woman in close proximation and in two he is turning down the women's advances. They just kept repeating them over and over and over. Perhaps to cover for his lack of libido with the ladies

"Not that there is anything wrong with that" as my good friends George & Jerry would say.
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-24-2003 at 04:04 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast