+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    ok. before i even read any of this...do I hear wedding bells?
    anyone? anyone? bueller?

FORT Regular
    Ok - I took the liberty of slowing down the preview for next in which Tara tips her wine glass and remarks something about "here's to the final four". If you slow it down and look in the reflection of the left glass it sure as hell looks like someone wearing a red dress (ie the same exact dress Holly is wearing in the vote off).

I wish I had a tv tuner card in my computer so I could do a frame capture, export it to photoshop, zoom into the wine glass and simply use the burn tool to enhance (darken) the dark colors in the reflection - basically, it would increase the contrast between the white light reflections and would make the reflection of Holly (or whomever) more pronounced - is there anyone out there who can try this?

You could then presumably zoom out and get a clearer picture.

To me, it sure looks like Holly in that red dress, you can see an extended arm tipping Tara's glass as well.

Advice: If you pause it, it's very hard to see, however if you play it in slow motion it's a bit more clear.

I could be stretching, but it's a thought.

I personally think Keith will send Scott and Holly home, I'm not sure if he could betray Charla in favor of Holly - and Scott is the guy with the huge backbone and all, I mean, you know, how he (and Holly) snickered right along with the "in crowd" when the insults were flying. Now the pictures changed and they want to become friends. If Scott was a friend, or even a decent human being with a spine he would've stepped up to the plate and put an end to some of the ridiculous rudeness that took place. A real man's man that Scott is.

OFF TOPIC SHOUT OUT!

**HIGH FIVE TO KEITH** for finally saying something to someone - ie when he called out Holly and her marauding friends in the jacuzzi, and then told her she was BS because he knew 'she didn't give a ****' about him or Tara or Dave or Charla.
    Last edited by crackpot; 09-24-2003 at 02:28 AM.

FORT Fogey
    i watched the preview and couldn't really see it myself. Maybe something in the background was red that made you think that way????

may i also point out that dave was wearing red as well and you could slightly see a hand in the picture, it looked like a man hand from the second i saw.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-24-2003 at 02:36 AM.

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Ok - I took the liberty of slowing down the preview for next in which Tara tips her wine glass and remarks something about "here's to the final four". If you slow it down and look in the reflection of the left glass it sure as hell looks like someone wearing a red dress (ie the same exact dress Holly is wearing in the vote off).

I wish I had a tv tuner card in my computer so I could do a frame capture, export it to photoshop, zoom into the wine glass and simply use the burn tool to enhance (darken) the dark colors in the reflection - basically, it would increase the contrast between the white light reflections and would make the reflection of Holly (or whomever) more pronounced - is there anyone out there who can try this?

You could then presumably zoom out and get a clearer picture.

To me, it sure looks like Holly in that red dress, you can see an extended arm tipping Tara's glass as well.

Advice: If you pause it, it's very hard to see, however if you play it in slow motion it's a bit more clear.

I could be stretching, but it's a thought.

I personally think Keith will send Scott and Holly home, I'm not sure if he could betray Charla in favor of Holly - and Scott is the guy with the huge backbone and all, I mean, you know, how he (and Holly) snickered right along with the "in crowd" when the insults were flying. Now the pictures changed and they want to become friends. If Scott was a friend, or even a decent human being with a spine he would've stepped up to the plate and put an end to some of the ridiculous rudeness that took place. A real man's man that Scott is.

OFF TOPIC SHOUT OUT!

**HIGH FIVE TO KEITH** for finally saying something to someone - ie when he called out Holly and her marauding friends in the jacuzzi, and then told her she was BS because he knew 'she didn't give a ****' about him or Tara or Dave or Charla.
    I went back and looked at my type by frame and I saw the reflection in the glass...could be but also could be the red of Dave's shirt.......but, then I noticed that Tara doesn't even have the same clothes on as she did at the elimination so....I think it is a different day or night

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    i watched the preview and couldn't really see it myself. Maybe something in the background was red that made you think that way????
    No, you have to definitely watch it in slow motion however to me it sure looks like a fun house mirror picture of someone in a red, strapless dress extending their arm and tipping Tara's glass.

Now I could be crazy and completely wrong - it's just what I *think* I see.

In no way is this what I *want* to see however, I think Dave is just being Dave - he's insecure and he tries to make friends. I really get the feeling that he would agree with anyone 1on1. If Zack and Dave were on that excursion together I guarantee Dave would be his best friend.

But if it really came down to it, I still believe Dave would've chosen Keith. I think he kinda put his foot in his mouth at the 1st Pandora's tonight and wasn't man enough to backdown - which was a huge mistake - he should've just admitted to Keith that he screwed up and I'm sure Keith would've forgave him - even Dave's speech when the all approached him in the room (at the end) - I think if Dave would've said those words to Keith right after the 1st Pandora's there would've been no problem - instead he hemmed and hawed with Keith, and Scott - I think he confused himself - however I didin't like his 'setup' question for Tara - he's kind of sneaky like that - he's always trying to insure a sure thing and I think he has a hard time walking the fine line between gaining people's trust and simply telling them what they want to hear - which I'm sure he's done most of his life in order to gain friends - which I do feel sorry for - I don't think Dave's a mean person - I just don't think he's as smart as he thinks he is and he gets himself in trouble....

sorry for the extra words there - I had to get it off my chest!

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    I went back and looked at my type by frame and I saw the reflection in the glass...could be but also could be the red of Dave's shirt.......but, then I noticed that Tara doesn't even have the same clothes on as she did at the elimination so....I think it is a different day or night
    good point - I noticed the same thing - however it looks like a strapless top - and maybe the red dress *is* Holly's dressy up dress - it could be a different night and she is simply wearing her dress up stuff - who knows - I'm probably off - just something to ponder...

FORT Newbie
    looks like a short sleeve red shirt to me, thats high rez on tivo slow mo

Quote Originally Posted by sagemama
    ok. before i even read any of this...do I hear wedding bells?
    anyone? anyone? bueller?
    Someone else mentioned that they heard that Tara and keith were married.

Amanda does say in the preview that "this is the only way you can win the prize" or words to that effect.
    I really hope they don't lay the cheese on extra thick and make the end pair get married. Although, if the evictees are deciding the winner and Keith does boot Dave and Charla, Scott and Holly would likely be chosen and I don't think for a second he would marry her to get the prize.
    "That's Numberwang!"

Of course Scott wouldn't marry Holly!!! I still think that he would have picked Melanie to stay as well if she had chosen him on her fateful vote-off...Holly is just a nice peice of boo-tay for him during his stay as well as an empty head for his side of the voted...Who said K and T were married? That would take the cake man..!
    One day at time; No guilt and move on!
    Tata,
    GR8QUADS

Tara looks too happy in that toast for it to be Holly sitting there instead of Charla. She would be very unhappy with Keith if he kicked off Charla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast