+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

  1. #31
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by crackpot
    Let's also remember that the voted out jury in BB4, Survivor, etc are SEQUESTERED for a reason. Those shows learned about the mistakes of allowing the jury to see diary room interviews etc before they vote.

    I'm not happy about it, because as someone else said, if there any of the originals (besides Charla) in the finals they will no doubt win the game - HOWEVER, notice the mention of a 'final twist' - which, IMO, lends further credence to the generally accepted idea (on FOX at least) that one original and one barbie will win - this according to a few people who claimed to have inside info (and actually predicted a couple things before they happened correctly). I'm just the messenger, however it makes more and more sense. I honestly think that (God forbid) Amy and Keith will win thru some weird twist. Either that or Charla/Scott are my guesses.
    I agreed.. somewhat.. the final twist is that they has to switch partners and juries are only able to vote for a couple not individual therefore.. a barbies and a OG will win. Like it or not.. Amy will be the OG to take the gold. as for barbies... it is either Dave or Keith. My guess is Dave.
    Amy and Dave to the end!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  2. #32
    FORT fan
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    58
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I agreed.. somewhat.. the final twist is that they has to switch partners and juries are only able to vote for a couple not individual therefore.. a barbies and a OG will win. Like it or not.. Amy will be the OG to take the gold. as for barbies... it is either Dave or Keith. My guess is Dave.
    Amy and Dave to the end!
    Amy won't win, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if tonight is her final swan song...and she leaves after lecturing everyone much like when Beau left (the first time)

    2 reasons...first, she is not being editted as a winner, look at what we have seen of her over the last several weeks....they have shown her in a very unflattering light...not only her ranting, raving and rather obnoxious behavior but also they show her shoveling food in her mouth like a ravenous dawg...c'mon, some of her clips on the show add no value to what is going on in the game...the only reason to show that kind of thing is to shape her character...they have made fun of her evil/good statement...they make fun of her in the recaps on the website....she is not the winner

    secondly, they ended the show with the "humble" Charla talking about how she thinks Amy will win the game......that says to me that she WILL NOT win.

    that is not to say that an og/barbie combo makes sense...I understand reasoning but I think Scott/Charla is a more viable combination.

  3. #33
    Hug me!
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    1,761
    Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    Amy won't win, in fact it wouldn't surprise me if tonight is her final swan song...and she leaves after lecturing everyone much like when Beau left (the first time)

    2 reasons...first, she is not being editted as a winner, look at what we have seen of her over the last several weeks....they have shown her in a very unflattering light...not only her ranting, raving and rather obnoxious behavior but also they show her shoveling food in her mouth like a ravenous dawg...c'mon, some of her clips on the show add no value to what is going on in the game...the only reason to show that kind of thing is to shape her character...they have made fun of her evil/good statement...they make fun of her in the recaps on the website....she is not the winner

    secondly, they ended the show with the "humble" Charla talking about how she thinks Amy will win the game......that says to me that she WILL NOT win.

    that is not to say that an og/barbie combo makes sense...I understand reasoning but I think Scott/Charla is a more viable combination.
    Sometimes I am wondering if I am watching the same show as you guys... We all watch the same show but somehow we interpret the show totally differently. While I thought they showed Charla in unflattering light, you thought they showed Amy in unflattering light. If the last few shows are any indication who will win.. it showed that Amy has her hands tied.. Her "friends".. one by one.. getting voted off... It focus too much on her.. as the underdog.. and next to go.. for that reason.. I think she will stay tonite and eventually make it to the final. As for Charla.. I thought the card reading sealed her chance of winning. I guess we will see who will be last standing.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

  4. #34
    Loaded God Complex MajiH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Posts
    5,424
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    I guess we will see who will be last standing.
    Provided Amy's huge head does not cause her to topple over some time tonight.
    ~*~ Maji *~

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    looking at previews off the fox web site it looks like there will be a few more twists left before we get to the final 4(hell even when we get to the final 4). I have a feeling the producers will make it so the final show is as interesting as possible.

  6. #36
    mam
    mam is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3

    Originals Decide?

    I read this somewhere and wondered if it's a rumour or a fact? That the originals get to come back and vote for the who they want of the remaining two couples and that's who wins?

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    Quote Originally Posted by mam
    I read this somewhere and wondered if it's a rumour or a fact? That the originals get to come back and vote for the who they want of the remaining two couples and that's who wins?
    your best bet is to read the "how winners are decided" thread, it sort of goes into this topic into detail.

  8. #38
    mam
    mam is offline
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    3

    How the Winners Will be decided

    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    looking at previews off the fox web site it looks like there will be a few more twists left before we get to the final 4(hell even when we get to the final 4). I have a feeling the producers will make it so the final show is as interesting as possible.

    I'm thinking Keith kicks off Scott and Holly. Then the originals come back to decide. They pick Charla (since Tara has made enemies with guys by making out with them and then helping send them home) and they pick Dave as the guy. Then the twist is that Dave and Charla can keep the money but they decide to split it with their friends, keith and tara.
    or
    I keep hearing this rumour abuot Scott adn CHarla but i have no idea where it came from. If it came from a reliable source, maybe the twist will be that keith can pick 1 girl and 1 guy to kick off, so he kicks Dave and Holly off leaving scott and charla to room together. The originals pick Scott and Charla and that's how they win? What do you think?

  9. #39
    Combat Missions Fan Wolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas, of course!
    Posts
    7,916
    Members that don't follow the rules are warned, and if they keep breaking the rules, they are banned. Everyone should already know this.

  10. #40
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    25
    You know what would be hilarious? If one of the guests was a mole.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.