+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: How the winners will be decided - **SPOILER**

that is ridiculous...why should the OG's get to decide? it looks like my man keith doesn't have a chance...

oh, and reuben...didn't i see your new disc in the bargain bin at wherehouse music yesterday? man, it took a whole 2 and 1/2 months... good job!

FORT fan
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I never thought of that Dux. I thought he was talking about Jerry Seinfeld's neighbor and he has a eastern accent...
    you are too funny!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kymmerz
    you are too funny!!!!
    Thank you, I'm here all week!

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by 7loki53
    oh, and reuben...didn't i see your new disc in the bargain bin at wherehouse music yesterday? man, it took a whole 2 and 1/2 months... good job!
    My full album(Soulful) comes out on Nov 11. Remember to get it.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Hmmmm.

Soulful. So Full. Kinda funny....I kill me.
    ~*~ Maji *~

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    It is called KARMA. you lied and backstabbed people now it is going to come back to and haunt you. It is only fair.
    KARMA to me is when you mean, rude and yell at people hoping the worst for them then you dive into a 3 foot pool and hit your head.

Hug me!
    Speaking of which.. doesn't this consider as a spoiler as well ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by ruben_of_205
    Speaking of which.. doesn't this consider as a spoiler as well ?
    I think this is all speculation. Does anyone know FOR SURE that the winner will be determined by a jury? I think people are just assuming it will be (I could be wrong)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I think this is all speculation. Does anyone know FOR SURE that the winner will be determined by a jury? I think people are just assuming it will be (I could be wrong)
    I am about 96.7% sure just be going on what i read on the fox website for show preview:

FINAL GUESTS COMPETE FOR ULTIMATE PRIZE ON AN ALL-NEW TWO-HOUR SEASON FINALE OF ‘PARADISE HOTEL’ WEDNESDAY, OCT. 1, ON FOX

The final two couples compete against each other for the ultimate prize on PARADISE HOTEL. All 15 former guests return to the hotel after having had the opportunity to view the episodes as they aired. The former guests, who had been forced out of the hotel by the finalists, now play an important role in determining who wins the ultimate prize. There is one final shocking twist after the prize is awarded which tests loyalties and friendships to the very end on the special two-hour season finale on PARADISE HOTEL Wednesday, October 1 (8:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (PH-129/130) (TV-14; D, L, S)

for arguement sake it doesn't say they get to vote for the winner only they play an "important role" in the outcome.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast