+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Post all your conspiracy theories right here!

Post all your conspiracy theories right here!

I'll start it off...

What if Fox hasn't decided the final outcome yet and is reading boards like these to gauge public opinion?

Discuss!

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that it's entirely wrong that they kicked off Zack and you know that FOX did it because they wanted to break up the bestest couple ever ever in the entire world, and now Amy is so sad and heartbroken and she never did anything to deserve this and FOX just wants to make sure that evil wins by keeping Dave and Charla and Tara and Kieth around because they're so mean to kick Zack and then Toni then all of Amy's friends out.

I hope you all know I was just kidding.

Oh gosh people. Your Amy-avatars are scaring me. Anyways, Maybe they dont even have a prize yet and dont even know how this sow is going to end...

FORT Fogey
    I have this wierd therory that the producers of this show are making up the rules as they go along.

Can't be though i am probably just imagining things.

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika
    I'll start it off...

What if Fox hasn't decided the final outcome yet and is reading boards like these to gauge public opinion?

Discuss!

Hasn't filming already finished?
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I think that it's entirely wrong that they kicked off Zack and you know that FOX did it because they wanted to break up the bestest couple ever ever in the entire world, and now Amy is so sad and heartbroken and she never did anything to deserve this and FOX just wants to make sure that evil wins by keeping Dave and Charla and Tara and Kieth around because they're so mean to kick Zack and then Toni then all of Amy's friends out.

I hope you all know I was just kidding.

SHOULDN'T THIS BE ALL TYPED IN CAPS? WITH LOTS AND LOTS OF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(And You Forgot To Mention That We Are All Jealous Of Amy!) tee hee

Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    Hasn't filming already finished?
    Filming has already ended. However, there is always the possibility that the winner has not yet been determined (ala Survivor: Australian Outback). If a jury of ousted guests determine the winner (which I'm not so sure about), then they might all be brought together for a 'live' show.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Filming has already ended. However, there is always the possibility that the winner has not yet been determined (ala Survivor: Australian Outback). If a jury of ousted guests determine the winner (which I'm not so sure about), then they might all be brought together for a 'live' show.
    Do you realize how much it costs to do this? DO you think Fox wants to continue to keep these boneheads on their payroll? No, I think it is finally all said and done. I think that Fox has decided to let good prevail again and the twist is they are going to punish the evil by making them decide who was the better player. It should come down to the Fab4...we'll know for sure tonight.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    It won't be all Outsiders or all Originals, because the producers will want to keep everyone watching through the finale. All those 14 year olds represent a huge chunk of the viewing audience, and everyone knows there's nothing scarier than a screaming junior high girl. I have a bad feeling Amy's going all the way to the finals.

If she does, I want Keith to win it with her so she'll be forever haunted.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Do you realize how much it costs to do this? DO you think Fox wants to continue to keep these boneheads on their payroll? No, I think it is finally all said and done. I think that Fox has decided to let good prevail again and the twist is they are going to punish the evil by making them decide who was the better player. It should come down to the Fab4...we'll know for sure tonight.
    I dont think Fox is hurting for cash...unless they let President Bush handle their finances.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast