+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Post all your conspiracy theories right here!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I dont think Fox is hurting for cash...unless they let President Bush handle their finances.
    Anything is possible at this point in time. Maybe he asked them to help pay for the damage overseas. Maybe the losers of PH should be shipped over so they have a taste of what's really not fair in life!

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Anything is possible at this point in time. Maybe he asked them to help pay for the damage overseas. Maybe the losers of PH should be shipped over so they have a taste of what's really not fair in life!

I think that would be the perfect 'prize' for some of these people.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401

I think that would be the perfect 'prize' for some of these people.
    In some cases, the "booby" prize...
    I kill myself!!!

Quote Originally Posted by boredouttamind
    I think that it's entirely wrong that they kicked off Zack and you know that FOX did it because they wanted to break up the bestest couple ever ever in the entire world, and now Amy is so sad and heartbroken and she never did anything to deserve this and FOX just wants to make sure that evil wins by keeping Dave and Charla and Tara and Kieth around because they're so mean to kick Zack and then Toni then all of Amy's friends out.

I hope you all know I was just kidding.

This is cruel ... I kept looking at your avatar and reading the junior high rant and looking and reading .... and thinking about your previous posts and reading and looking and ...... sheesh!!!

Nice job! hehehe
    "Quotes on the internet may not be accurate." - Abraham Lincoln

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    I have this wierd therory that the producers of this show are making up the rules as they go along.
    like In Keith and Tara's case.. where they allow the new guests to kick off old guests.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Rube.. they didn't allow them to kick off the originals..., dats the way da cookie crumbled buddy, dems da breaks man! Just like Acmy..you can't seem to "let it go".

I think the final outcome is going to be bareknuckle fist fighting...the last one standing, with the most teeth remaining..wins! The ultimate prize is, an all expense paid visit to the E.R. yeahhh!!

::sigh:: I sure am going to miss this trash though. Thanks to the Reality Gods, there's Survivor !!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Paprika
    Post Your Conspiracy Theories Right Here
    I think it was Zack, on the grassy knoll, acting as a secret operative, double-naught agent. If you look closely at the Zapruder film you can see a strange head-banded figure as the car approaches the underpass...back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left...
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-23-2003 at 04:54 PM.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    In some cases, the "booby" prize...
    I kill myself!!!
    Looks like the following already won the "booby" prize at some point in their lives:

* Mellon-y
    * Desire-ay
    * Kristin (thank you docta!)
    * Toni (thank you docta!)

Hey, FunnyGirl, would you expect any less of me at this point to not take advantage of that set-up?
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-23-2003 at 04:55 PM.

My whacked theory.....The winners have to mud wrestle To-man-ni and Zackass. If T and Z win they have to split the prize with them--If not..the winners umm you know--win.
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    My whacked theory.....The winners have to mud wrestle To-man-ni and Zackass. If T and Z win they have to split the prize with them--If not..the winners umm you know--win.
    Yes, but be forwarded all potential challengers:
    After she claws your face, twists your nips, rabbit-punches your kidneys, pokes your eyes and kicks you in the nads, she will stop dead in her tracks and chastise you in front of the group for accidentally touching her top.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast