+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: Pinky Swear is My middle name

Quote Originally Posted by ohiomobprincess
    I'm ashamed to admit that was me in Middle and High School. I pretended to be nice and said the same type of things. I'm not like that anymore, but I still feel guilty.
    Thankfully, most people grow out of it. As long as you arent acting like that when you are Kristen's age, you're doing alright.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Thankfully, most people grow out of it. As long as you arent acting like that when you are Kristen's age, you're doing alright.
    Wait.. what did Kristen do ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Speaking of reunions, I have my 10-year coming up next year (graduated in '94) and I definately don't plan on going (if they even have one). I don't see where some people say high school was "the best time of their life" and how they want to go back. I hated it the first time, so why in hell would I want to go back there? Oh yeah, hang out with people I couldn't stand 10 years ago who are all fat and married now, so they can make fun of the guy who's still single? Wrong answer, thanks for playing. What do we have for our LOSERS today, Bob?
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    Who really wants to hang out with all the people you despised in high school anyway? Thanks for making me think Apple...
    All I can tell you youngsters is this: Just got back from my 35th reunion in June and had a great time. I didn't go to my first one untill the 20th ( I live 500 miles from my home town). By that time everybody was beyond the "where you been, what you done, what you accomplished" B.S. It was just really good to see people you grew up with. Everyone was mixing with everyone, laughing and so on. And you just might find out that certain people had a different opinion of you than what you thought. Also, you start losing classmates pretty quickly and you can't recover those days EVER! I just lost my best friend of over 40 years and I thank God for the time we had at our last reunion together! So suck it up and go, you just might discover some things you didn't know!
    Rant done, carry on!
    Last edited by Unklescott; 09-23-2003 at 06:59 PM.

On Hiatus
    Things about the Originals that I could have related to in High School:
    -Amy's Complexion
    -Zachk's questionable fashion sense
    -Charla's time spent on makeup and hair (thank god I'm out of that phase...and yes I know she's technically not an original)
    -Andon's stupid "go with the crowd" mentality.

Thank god I went to college and did a 180 degree turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Just got back from my 35th reunion in June and had a great time. I didn't go to my first one untill the 20th. By that time everybody was beyond the "where you been, what you done, what you accomplished" B.S.
    I think that's probably the right attitude to have, even though my class...our class president is in prison so there's no one to organize reunions. They tried one at our 10th, but only three people showed out of 36. I doubt if I'll ever go to one, though...my friends were all in other classes and my parents don't live there any more.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Aye, there Amy goes...... Melisfit's Avatar
    the barbies rock
    Hittin' it up on Para'disel

Quote Originally Posted by Beck
    ahhh...... something else we have in common (stoners)..

I guess we should have listened to the warnings! Here we are .. all grown up, spending time on a message board about a reality tv show!! ha ha

Now it all makes sense to me.......
    Hmmmm... It is a little clearer now.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Well, there's your problem. You were a heretic among the righteous. Always a good way to be shuffled out of the cafeteria.

Back to PH before the mods smack us upside the head....

I also think that Toni was unpopular in school. She seems to sweat insecurity. I think she immediately latched on to Amy (cheerleader) and Kristen (former cheerleader or I'll eat my shoe), to try and finagle her were into the in-crowd. She even made some dumb comment about how neat it was to have all the cool kids at her table
    I forgot about that comment until now. I would almost guarantee she was not popular and got picked on in HS. I think she said something on the show about it when she was talking about being insecure.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Well I still don't think I'm going.

Unless I can find some hot chick to show up with to show up all the married guys and the girls who didn't like me.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by ktjoy
    I forgot about that comment until now. I would almost guarantee she was not popular and got picked on in HS. I think she said something on the show about it when she was talking about being insecure.
    She was constantly talking about how the other girls were prettier than her. I'm guessing she was a big tomboy in h.s.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567