+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pinky Swear is My middle name

I see Kristin as the cheerleader who pretended to be nice to people. Then as soon as the dork left, she would turn to her friends and say,
    "Like, oh my god! Can you believe he/she just talked to me? What a LOSER!"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    Sweet!! Dont forget that we are dressing up in animal-print outfits and im grilling fish and making sandwiches. Im coming at Tara and Daddio is gonna be Zackass--who do you want to be?
    I have to be Scott, since I'm already sort of Dave-like. Plus he has hottie Holly.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I'll be the monkey. Can someone velcro me somewhere, please?
    ~*~ Maji *~

[ I think Charla and I have a lot of the same personality traits. So, I kind of picture her having the same kind of highschool life that I had. It's so funny but I have thought about this before, too.

THats so funny--Im glad Im not the only reformed stoner who thought they were geeky in high school that can relate to Charla. And--I can tottally see the barbies being gawky in high school!! I was really gawky!!--Oh and Ruben205---I would post my picture else where--but I only have pics on my computer of my best friend and I--and I wouldnt feel right posting pictures of her without asking first (she would say no anyway).
    When I ate lunch--I went to a little peice of grass in between classrooms and sat by a tree by myself reading shakespeare and eating my vegitarian sandwich. Of course that was freshman and sophomore year. The later years I ditched and hung out at the nearest Taco Bell. Or going down to the river to hang out with all the people getting stoned. I would also ditch my TA period and go across town and eat at the Japanese restaurant and go to the mall before the high schools got out so I could shop in peace. I still do that--I go to the mall way early to avoid the teeny-boppers. All right..Im just talking about boring stuff now.......Paradise Hotel Rocks!!! woo hoo...If I didnt have a kid--I would tottally try to sign up for Paradise Hotel 2.....would any one else????
    I wasn't a stoner or anything!! I just feel like I can relate to Charla in a few ways. For one, I think Charla is too nice to bluntly tell Dave what they are just friends. Which is why he hasn't gotten the hint completely. It's hard for some people, well it's hard for me atleast, to make that point to someone. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, so I don't know how to tell them no.

Quote Originally Posted by prettytxgirl
    I wasn't a stoner or anything!! I just feel like I can relate to Charla in a few ways. For one, I think Charla is too nice to bluntly tell Dave what they are just friends. Which is why he hasn't gotten the hint completely. It's hard for some people, well it's hard for me atleast, to make that point to someone. I don't want to hurt people's feelings, so I don't know how to tell them no.
    Hey--(didnt mean to call you a stoner..sorry pretty girl) I feel the same way though..Ive been in predicaments where its hard to say something to someone without hurting their feelings. Which is why I like Charla--she does care (maybe) I think she generally likes Dave and is trying to spare his feelings. (or shes just playing the game--which--leads me to say again--ITs just a game!!!!!1
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

Who really wants to hang out with all the people you despised in high school anyway?
    Well not hang out with them per se... show them up is more like it. You are much happier with your appearance, you have a great homelife and a daughter that you dote on. Whats not to flaunt?? I'd be there in a red dress.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    I had no problems with my classmates in High School, not that i was mr popular or anything, but i didn't go to my 10 year reunion just because i was to lazy to dress up and drive there

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Well not hang out with them per se... show them up is more like it. You are much happier with your appearance, you have a great homelife and a daughter that you dote on. Whats not to flaunt?? I'd be there in a red dress.
    I remember going with my parents to their reunion bbq's. My mom always laughed afterwards with my dad because all the "popular" guys became fat--and they always picked up on my mom. What would happen if PH had a reunion in 10 years? They would all be nice to each other and laugh at the fact that they were so mean to each other. I bet that would happen.
    Hey--Red is my favorite color..thanks for the positivity Duxxy-Your Great!!
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    Actually, we had geeks in my high school. (Angie<~~geek) But we DID have a lot of clique-mixing...most people had friends from a wide variety of cliques.
    That was similar to my school. I had friends in many different types of cliques, but lunch time was different. If you weren't part of the "in crowd", then you couldn't come near our table. I'm a teacher and things are still the same in the school I teach. I feel bad for the students that sit alone or eat somewhere else other than the cafeteria. In high school, I never thought about the feelings of the isolated students, I wish I would have taken a stand back then!

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I see Kristin as the cheerleader who pretended to be nice to people. Then as soon as the dork left, she would turn to her friends and say,
    "Like, oh my god! Can you believe he/she just talked to me? What a LOSER!"
    I'm ashamed to admit that was me in Middle and High School. I pretended to be nice and said the same type of things. I'm not like that anymore, but I still feel guilty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast