+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Pinky Swear is My middle name

One person that you can tell was popular in HS was Scott. He has that, quiet self-assured quality to him that makes you KNOW he has never been made fun of in his life. Remember when he said that dressing in a skirt for two seconds was the most humiliating moment of his life? How could he have been anything but popular?

FORT Newbie
    Wow! I've already had a post removed!

Anyway, I wouldn't suspect that Charla was very popular in high school. I'd wager that she was somewhat of a nerd.

Though I wonder -- I've never heard anyone say that they were in the popular group in high school. Perhaps no one thinks their group is the popular group?

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    One person that you can tell was popular in HS was Scott. He has that, quiet self-assured quality to him that makes you KNOW he has never been made fun of in his life. Remember when he said that dressing in a skirt for two seconds was the most humiliating moment of his life? How could he have been anything but popular?
    I agree!!! I get that feeling about Scott too..wonder if he was a jock...?
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

Quote Originally Posted by Tabitha573
    Wow! I've already had a post removed!

Anyway, I wouldn't suspect that Charla was very popular in high school. I'd wager that she was somewhat of a nerd.

Though I wonder -- I've never heard anyone say that they were in the popular group in high school. Perhaps no one thinks their group is the popular group?
    I've wondered that myself. Maybe everyone has such low self-esteem in their teens that no one thinks that they are popular.

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    I agree!!! I get that feeling about Scott too..wonder if he was a jock...?
    Definitely seems like an ex-football player to me. He thinks a lot of his physical abilities, you can tell. Did you happen to catch the mounting horror on his face when he realized he was losing to dave in that tennis match?

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Speaking of reunions, I have my 10-year coming up next year (graduated in '94) and I definately don't plan on going (if they even have one). I don't see where some people say high school was "the best time of their life" and how they want to go back. I hated it the first time, so why in hell would I want to go back there? Oh yeah, hang out with people I couldn't stand 10 years ago who are all fat and married now, so they can make fun of the guy who's still single? Wrong answer, thanks for playing. What do we have for our LOSERS today, Bob?

Give me some booze and I'll hang out in front of my TV at home. That's my reunion.

Anyway, the trend I've seen is that besides all the junior highers that think Zack is hot and Amy is "so lucky", most people that support the Originals ARE the Originals. The same type people that we all went to high school with. The jocks (Zack and Andon), the preps (Alex and Beau), the cheerleaders (Amy and Kristin), the leeches that want to be cool so they hang out with them (Toni, Tom, Desiree, Holly). Scott's the guy in the middle that everyone likes, both nerds and popular kids.

Then most of us former (and present) geeks, nerds, and dorks like the Outsiders. I was definately most like Dave in high school. Now I'm sort of like a mixture of Dave and Scott (a dork who realizes he's a dork, but doesn't try to be "cool" since he knows all the cool people are losers anyway).
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Speaking of reunions, I have my 10-year coming up next year (graduated in '94) and I definately don't plan on going (if they even have one). I don't see where some people say high school was "the best time of their life" and how they want to go back. I hated it the first time, so why in hell would I want to go back there? Oh yeah, hang out with people I couldn't stand 10 years ago who are all fat and married now, so they can make fun of the guy who's still single? Wrong answer, thanks for playing. What do we have for our LOSERS today, Bob?

Give me some booze and I'll hang out in front of my TV at home. That's my reunion.

Anyway, the trend I've seen is that besides all the junior highers that think Zack is hot and Amy is "so lucky", most people that support the Originals ARE the Originals. The same type people that we all went to high school with. The jocks (Zack and Andon), the preps (Alex and Beau), the cheerleaders (Amy and Kristin), the leeches that want to be cool so they hang out with them (Toni, Tom, Desiree, Holly). Scott's the guy in the middle that everyone likes, both nerds and popular kids.

Then most of us former (and present) geeks, nerds, and dorks like the Outsiders. I was definately most like Dave in high school. Now I'm sort of like a mixture of Dave and Scott (a dork who realizes he's a dork, but doesn't try to be "cool" since he knows all the cool people are losers anyway).
    All RIght Yellow Apple--Great Post!! Youve called it perfectly--my thoughts exactly. Now I'm starting to rethink going to my reunion...I would rather stay at home and watch reality TV anyway--I really do enjoy drinking a nice pint of Guiness and watching Charla and Dave. Who really wants to hang out with all the people you despised in high school anyway? Thanks for making me think Apple...

The same type people that we all went to high school with. The jocks (Zack and Andon), the preps (Alex and Beau), the cheerleaders (Amy and Kristin), the leeches that want to be cool so they hang out with them (Toni, Tom, Desiree, Holly). Scott's the guy in the middle that everyone likes, both nerds and popular kids.
    I can see Andon as the obnoxious neaderthal jock that went around pushing little guys into lockers and pantsing the unsuspecting geek.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    I can see Andon as the obnoxious neaderthal jock that went around pushing little guys into lockers and pantsing the unsuspecting geek.
    Yep. "Me will crush QB!"

"Uh, Andon, that's your teacher."

"Oh. Me sorry. Me head hurt."

rockinrollinbch, we can have our own party. I'll bring lots of booze. I know I'll need it.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Yep. "Me will crush QB!"

"Uh, Andon, that's your teacher."

"Oh. Me sorry. Me head hurt."

rockinrollinbch, we can have our own party. I'll bring lots of booze. I know I'll need it.
    Sweet!! Dont forget that we are dressing up in animal-print outfits and im grilling fish and making sandwiches. Im coming at Tara and Daddio is gonna be Zackass--who do you want to be?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast