What you may not know - Tara & Keith were hired?
I noticed early on that the originals may have made a pact with eachother in secret to NO MATTER what, ALWAYS vote for eachother rather than a NEW guest. There has been much proof of this throughout the show. Toni's dramatic surprises everytime she was picked was overshadowed by several passing comments from the guests that proved me right.
I think the producers may have caught on QUICKLY and remedied the situation by getting Keith and Tara on.
When Tara was invited on, my first instict was that she was a network plant. The network put her on to steer the show with more control.
Then I got the same feeling about Keith. ( Remember how none of the boys or girls wanted Keith on, but due to some misunderstanding He got voted on?). I remember that conversation clearly.
Not relying on any of the editing and just plain facts and realizing that some, more than others, may be less significant:
1. Tara was part of the PR of the show through ads BEFORE she was ever a potential guest
2. The ratings increased when TARA and KEITH were invited on
3. KEITH AND TARA were the ONLY ONES allowed to choose a guest without the RISK of elimination
4. THE Rules constantly change to accomodate the favorite of the mass.
5. It is KEITH and TARA that generated the conflict on the show by having drawn a wedge between good and evil.
6. Tara and Keith seem to assign power to Dave and Charla more often than being concerned about their security on the island. (IE. The fact that Amy is Tara's biggest threat doesn't seem to matter as much as the elimination of Charla's biggest threat: MElanie..) etc...
7. Also KEith and Tara are the only ones behaving carefully. Even Dave and Charla get into bickering. BUT NEVER TARA AND KEITH
8. The network is starting to use TARA and Keith to promote the show
9. They are both professional models/actors ( they have agents who
represent them unlike any other of the guests).
In Summary, I think it is IMPOSSIBLE to predict who wins becasue the producers are changing the rules to accomodate their pick and I believe that Keith and Tara are just there in order to provide that type of control for the producers.
Can anyone add some insight or thoughts about this?