+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: What you may not know - Tara & Keith were hired?

All I care about is that they made it on, if for nothing else then to boot Zach off. Off topic a little, does anyone know of any Keith, Charla, or Tara radio interviews out there?

Quote Originally Posted by sagemama
    Actually that's not strictly true.Toni is represented by U.N. Talent, in Florida, I believe, and is an actress. She has had bit parts in several forgettable movies, including Coyote Flats.

http://www.mrsunitednation.com/bragpage.html

I think its safe to assume that this show is, in fact, almost entirely scripted.
    I was in one of the forgettable movies they listed and I don't see her anywhere on the IMDB cast list.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    All I care about is that they made it on, if for nothing else then to boot Zach off. Off topic a little, does anyone know of any Keith, Charla, or Tara radio interviews out there?
    I haven't seen any yet. Hopefully that is a good sign that all 3 will stay past next show. Amy and Scott did an interview for a radio station in Edmonton in the past few days. It was also sort of wierd how Beau did an Interview right before he got booted again a week or so ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Paprika
    I was in one of the forgettable movies they listed and I don't see her anywhere on the IMDB cast list.
    Did you happen to look for an Anthony Ferrari in that list lol!!!! I guess it's sad when you laugh at your own jokes huh

FORT Fogey
    imdb actually does have some info about Paradise Hotel, it's just really super vague:

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1430749/

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    Did you happen to look for an Anthony Ferrari in that list lol!!!! I guess it's sad when you laugh at your own jokes huh
    LOL

Well, I didn't see anyone like Toni in our "holding pen" either...if I had, I would have given up the crappy pay and run the other way!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by annabel6969

5. It is KEITH and TARA that generated the conflict on the show by having drawn a wedge between good and evil.
    You don't think Toni adds conflict? You don't think Amy, Zack, Beau, etc add conflict? THey had conflict before Keith or Tara came on.

And other guests have agents too. I know Toni is managed by an agent.

As for the misunderstabnding, Toni said it herself. She picked the wrong guy. She mixed them up. THe producers didn't cause her to do that

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Interesting point where I thought when Toni picked Keith over what's his face Jason (I believe),how it was suppose to be him not Keith. Keith came in with a sense of sercurity that he won't be going home for a while. Tara I had my curiosity on her when she first came in. From the promo photos and all. Even at the breakfast table when Zackass "threatened" Keith and she popped up with the Hotel's rules...C'mon does people seriously read it and memorized it the contract before going on the show?!? Which I was wondering so many others got threatened and nothing came above it, ie-Dave. So therefor I seriously don't think that they would of done anything if Tara wasn't right there to say something about threatening someone.
    I wouldn't say knowing that the producers told them not to threaten people would qualify as "memorizing the contract."

You guys are reading way too much into this.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    Kavita Channe
    but with Kavita's audience appeal I'm sure she will find some bigger roles soon!
    "Audience appeal?" Where do they get that from? She has the prsonality of a box of rocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    "Audience appeal?" Where do they get that from? She has the prsonality of a box of rocks.
    I kind of like her. Most of the Kavitas I know have personalities more like Charla.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast