+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie

Something interesting *POSSIBLE SPOILLERS*

If you all think that Charla is such great friends with Dave. You'll be disappointed to see what she does to him. She screws him over BIG TIME. And also.. in the end.. there is a twist..
    Last edited by Miss Filangi; 09-23-2003 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    If you all think that Charla is such great friends with Dave. You'll be disappointed to see what she does to him. She screws him over BIG TIME. And also.. in the end.. there is a twist..
    That sounds like quite interesting info...where did you find it?

Hug me!
    I believe you.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Father Time lol
    Whether or not this is true, it's obvious that Charla doesn't care as much about Dave than he cares about her. Dave's a good friend to Charla but Charla isn't a good friend to Dave. I just hope that she leaves before him for all the crap he's gone through with/for her.
    Big Brother 10 - Dan, Memphis

Quote Originally Posted by LaZy
    Whether or not this is true, it's obvious that Charla doesn't care as much about Dave than he cares about her. Dave's a good friend to Charla but Charla isn't a good friend to Dave. I just hope that she leaves before him for all the crap he's gone through with/for her.
    I believe all the crappery is mutual. She has to put up with a lot of his crap, too, including his assuming that because she's rooming with him he automatically has a gorgeous girlfriend.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    A TWIST! ON PH! SAY IT ISN'T SO! OMG! Pfft.
    ~*~ Maji *~

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by MajiH
    A TWIST! ON PH! SAY IT ISN'T SO! OMG! Pfft.
    Yeah, really. Imagine that.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Okay, I was going to put this in the Amy thread, but I figure this falls under an "interesting" something. It occurred to me after watching Amy stuff her facce with food in every other take and the fact that she walks around in her big bulky t-shirt, her face is out of control as far as the acne goes and she's very emotionally unstable lately...could Ms. Amy be pregnant? Anybody else agree?

Maybe she has to choose between Dave and Keith and she takes Keith, sending Dave home

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    Maybe she has to choose between Dave and Keith and she takes Keith, sending Dave home
    Maybe she has no choice in the matter and Dave is blowing it way out of proportion as usual?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567891011 ... LastLast