+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    therory #78 who wins:

Not that this means anything but i just read elsewhere now that soembody bumped into Alex and Kristen at a nigthclub and they said none of the originals win.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    therory #78 who wins:

Not that this means anything but i just read elsewhere now that soembody bumped into Alex and Kristen at a nigthclub and they said none of the originals win.
    does that include Charla ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    not sure it just said none of the originals won't win, i don't know if they consider her an original or not. Personally i take this rumor with a grain of salt. I figure with all the twists still waiting to happen, all four of the barbies aren't making the final.

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    not sure it just said none of the originals won't win
    Wait.. you just said.. none of the originals won't win so only originals will win ?
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

FORT Fogey
    those damn double negatives, basically the originals won't win.

On Hiatus
    Quote Originally Posted by spooksmcgee
    The show is filmed and produced in Mexico though. I don't know if the fact that FOX broadcasts it and FOX is an AMerican company might matter. Buit if there are such rules, this might be one way of getting around that.
    Yes, if it's aired in America, then it falls under FCC rules. Which makes me all the more curious to know if there were two envelopes a couple of weeks ago, and such...

And also leads me to wonder a great deal about the "prize". The only way they can get around doing as much meddling as they have with who stays and who goes is if there really is no giant prize.
    "Ashleigh": I just think it's sleazy. It's dirty.
    Matt: Welcome to television!
    -The Joe Schmo Show

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    "That's all." must be the biggest understatement I've ever heard. From what I've seen, Dave needs emotional support 24/7 and seems to think it's Charla full-time responsibility to give it to him. Dave was not exactly there for Charla when he allowed the haters to have fun at her expense. Then, when she came back to the room just to appease him, he still wasn't satisfied. He had to keep harping on HIS feelings and what HE wanted. No wonder she was cold. She could have said, "You got your way, now shut the F*** up!" or she could have simply walked out and went back to Tara & Keith's room. But, she didn't. She said she didn't understand why he was so upset and thought the argument was stupid and left it at that.

Okay, I am going to response to this. As I stated before... Dave went to comfort Charla when she was crying in the bathroom but Charla told him that she didn't want to talk to him.

How were Beau, Tom and Amy made fun of Charla ? If anything, they were making fun of Dave.

And I also believe Dave did ask Tara why Charla still wouldn't want to come back to the room even after Beau, Tom and Amy were gone.. so.. Tara must have told Charla that they were gone.

When Charla did come back to the room... Dave didn't persuade this issue any longer.. until Charla questioned him why wasn't he sleeping..

FORT Newbie

I Wanna Now.

[QUOTE=amandas]Potential major spoiler information...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    oh please. you'll see for yourself. both couples get half a million each and have to spilt it.
    like i would care enough to lie.[/QUOTE
    HEY CAN YOU PM ME.ID LIKE TO KNOW!

FORT Newbie
    [QUOTE=briterzz]
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    Potential major spoiler information...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    oh please. you'll see for yourself. both couples get half a million each and have to spilt it.
    like i would care enough to lie.[/QUOTE
    HEY CAN YOU PM ME.ID LIKE TO KNOW!
    Well, as I predicted, Amandas is a liar. Last night's show pretty much shows that. Amandas said that two couples win the prize. I suppose they could bring a couple back who's alreday been evicted or something wierd like that, but it's proetty obvious now that this kid is a troll and a liar who has ZERO inside information.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooksmcgee
    Well, as I predicted, Amandas is a liar. Last night's show pretty much shows that. Amandas said that two couples win the prize. I suppose they could bring a couple back who's alreday been evicted or something wierd like that, but it's proetty obvious now that this kid is a troll and a liar who has ZERO inside information.
    She could still be right about it. Somebody has posted something about one couple wins, but splits the $$ with the second couple. Like Keith and Tara win, but graciously split $$ with Dave and Tara since they weathered it all together.

+ Reply to Thread