+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Thanks for changing the thread title, Miss F!

FORT Fogey
    Sorry for jumping in the convo late, i didn't notice the possible spoielrs thing was put in later. One thing i will say is take anything anybody says with a grain of salt. I have heard Charla and Scott win and Keith and Amy win, they split the money between the 4 people. Everybody seems to know everyone

Speaking of possible spoilers, this one is just merely speculation i read elsewhere but it sounds somewhat interesting. Take it for what it's worth: The person basically said that when they do the couple ceremony tonight Amy will have free pick of whoever she wants, so she picks keith(because she wants holly to pick Scott). Then another big twist comes about that you can't pick the guy you did last time. This forces Charla to pick scott and Holly and Tara to pick Dave(isn't he just the stud). Dave of coarse picks Tara, giving holly the ultiment power to eliminate one of the couples. Thus leaving the heavily rumored couples of Keith/Amy and Scott/Charla.
    Last edited by CharlaFan; 09-23-2003 at 05:28 PM.

Is it just me or does it seem like most of the posters who claim to have 'inside information' are newbies who get angry if you question the information? Ah me.
    Anyway, I mentioned earlier that I thought a half-million was pretty lame for a reality tv show prize. Now that I read it again, it seems to read that the prize is a quarter of a million per person (1/2 per couple). That seems even worse. You can get more than that in one day by eating some cow liver on Fear Factor

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Sorry for jumping in the convo late, i didn't notice the possible spoielrs thing was put in later. One thing i will say is take anything anybody says with a grain of salt. I have heard Charla and Scott win and Keith and Amy win, they split the money between the 4 people. Everybody seems to know everyone

Speaking of possible spoilers, this one is just merely speculation i read elsewhere but it sounds somewhat interesting. Take it for what it's worth: The person basically said that when they do the couple ceremony tonight Amy will have free pick of whoever she wants, so she picks keith(because she wants holly to pick Scott). Then another big twist comes about that you can't pick the guy you did last time. This forces Charla to pick scott and Holly and Tara to pick Dave(isn't he just the stud). Dave of coarse picks Tara, giving holly the ultiment power to eliminate one of the couples. Thus leaving the heavily rumored couples of Keith/Amy and Scott/Charla.
    I like this theory in some aspects. I think it would completely ruin Amy's win if she had to share it with Keith.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Is it just me or does it seem like most of the posters who claim to have 'inside information' are newbies who get angry if you question the information? Ah me.
    Anyway, I mentioned earlier that I thought a half-million was pretty lame for a reality tv show prize. Now that I read it again, it seems to read that the prize is a quarter of a million per person (1/2 per couple). That seems even worse. You can get more than that in one day by eating some cow liver on Fear Factor
    a quarter million would suck if that is all one person got, but if 4 people got a quarter million each that would be a great prize(assuming you go on the all 4 peopel win therory, well that and amy doesn't win).

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by YCan'tAngieRead
    This is something interesting, so I'm going to put it here. My roommate pointed out last night that if the producers were fixing the show in any way to steer towards a certain couple or person winning a "prize", it's a violation of FCC rules.
    The show is filmed and produced in Mexico though. I don't know if the fact that FOX broadcasts it and FOX is an AMerican company might matter. Buit if there are such rules, this might be one way of getting around that.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by ko7xx
    When this whole thingis over, he will be best friends whith Charla, Dave will get really rich and Charla will come running. True Paradise.
    Dave is already fairly rich actually. His marketing company is very successful. I doubt any oppurtunities he gets from the show could overshadow the money he makes from his consulting business.

FORT Newbie
    Seriously I don't think Dave is asking Charla to sleep with him.. at the very least.. be there for him.. when he needed emotional support. That's all.
    "That's all." must be the biggest understatement I've ever heard. From what I've seen, Dave needs emotional support 24/7 and seems to think it's Charla full-time responsibility to give it to him. Dave was not exactly there for Charla when he allowed the haters to have fun at her expense. Then, when she came back to the room just to appease him, he still wasn't satisfied. He had to keep harping on HIS feelings and what HE wanted. No wonder she was cold. She could have said, "You got your way, now shut the F*** up!" or she could have simply walked out and went back to Tara & Keith's room. But, she didn't. She said she didn't understand why he was so upset and thought the argument was stupid and left it at that.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mightyisis6175
    "That's all." must be the biggest understatement I've ever heard. From what I've seen, Dave needs emotional support 24/7 and seems to think it's Charla full-time responsibility to give it to him. Dave was not exactly there for Charla when he allowed the haters to have fun at her expense. Then, when she came back to the room just to appease him, he still wasn't satisfied. He had to keep harping on HIS feelings and what HE wanted. No wonder she was cold. She could have said, "You got your way, now shut the F*** up!" or she could have simply walked out and went back to Tara & Keith's room. But, she didn't. She said she didn't understand why he was so upset and thought the argument was stupid and left it at that.
    I agree with you, dave pushed it a lil to far, like i said in another post there is ways going about things and dave was to confrontational about her sleeping there. He could have just phoned her up said hey guess what the idiots are gone you can come back now and leave the desicion up to her, instead he had to make an issue out of it.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan

I'm voting for any scenario that eliminates Charla or Dave! Everyone is just speculating. No one will know for sure who is telling the truth until the finale.

+ Reply to Thread