+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by PumpkinPOOH
    IF she was using him I think she would of stabbed him in the back already.
    Incorrectemundo. If Charla had stabbed Dave in the back up to this point she would have been signing her own death warrant. Who would have stepped up and kept her in the game if it wasnt for Dave?

I know that I appear to be in the minority here but I still think that Charla has only been friends with Dave because she considered him to be her safe passage through the dangerous waters of Paradise.

I believe that if he hadnt hooked-up with Charla, Dave would have eventually probably made a bond with another member of the group, he has roomed with various other women after all and he and Acmy even are a touch close at times.

Charla on the other hand has been pretty standoffish except with Dave, Tara and Keith (and Matt during his cup of coffee at the HO-tel) but other than that she has pretty much been aloof and kept to herself.

So, that is just my humble opinion. Call her actions what you will, but I still think that she has used Dave. And yes he has used to her too. Fair enough.

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    Click to see Spoiler:
    oh please. you'll see for yourself. both couples get half a million each and have to spilt it.
    like i would care enough to lie.
    amandas if this is true I am gonna beg the mods to kick your ass right outta here. I told you how to handle a spoiler and Zhora came in and spelled out the site rules. If you've spoiled this for me I will be supremely pissed
    Last edited by lobeck; 09-23-2003 at 06:17 PM.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Hug me!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I am sorry there are so many guys out there that feel they have been backstabbed and/or misled by a pretty girl at some point in their life. I'm not speaking on behalf of these pretty girls, nor am I going to say this is true in every case, but on behalf of this pretty girl who had a couple of so-called dorks like her in her lifetime I can honestly say that I would behave exactly the way Charla is. She needs this person to get through a game she is trying to win. She has told him on more than one occassion she is not interested than more than friendship with him. Somebody pointed out earlier they are editing this to make it appear that Charla is superficial and is kicking Dave to the curb every chance she gets, but the fact of the matter is she has kept her word about keeping his back (pinky-swear).
    Okay.. I just have to reply. True..She needs Dave to win as much as Dave needs her to win as well. Then this is strictly a partnership. Why did Charla "mislead" Dave that there is some thing more ?? Why did Charla call Dave her "best friend", her "true friend" ? I don't know about you. I would treat my so called "best friend" and "true friend" a whole lot better.. like the way Dave has been treating Charla.

I was not going to go to a physics dance with them because I was not at all interested in physics or this guy, but instead of saying "you're a dork and I wouldn't be caught dead with you" I would simply say I don't see you as somebody I would like to date which is the truth. I've been accused of acting too good for some of these guys, but quite frankly I've said the same things to the Zackasses of the world too.
    Ahhh.. I am sorry.. but with the comment like that, it does make you superficial like Charla. Seriously I don't think Dave is asking Charla to sleep with him.. at the very least.. be there for him.. when he needed emotional support. That's all.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    amandas if this is true I am gonna beg the mods to kick your ass right outta here. I told you how to handle a spoiler and Zhora came in and spelled out the site rules. If you've spoiled this for me I will be supremely pissed
    I'll back you on that one Dux. We asked politely yesterday. Some people just can't help but show off...

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    I'll back you on that one Dux. We asked politely yesterday. Some people just can't help but show off...
    Amen to that.

FORT Newbie
    oh please, kick me off. i could careless. you people started calling me a liar. if you think i'm lying, why believe what i'm saying now?

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    oh please, kick me off. i could careless. you people started calling me a liar. if you think i'm lying, why believe what i'm saying now?
    First of all, I'm not "you people". Second of all, I never called you a liar. Lastly, and most important, I asked you nicely not to divulge any "spoiler" information in a main thread. If you can't control yourself, maybe you should just leave quietly and politely.

Apparently some people have forgotten the rules they agreed to before they clicked the little button to register.

Here at the FORT we strive to treat all members with respect. One such rules is to identify spoilers so shows are not spoiled for members who would prefer to find out during the show. Any post with possible spoiler material should be labeled accordingly.

Starting a thread does not mean you are entitled to change the rules in your specific. Just like every other thread, the administrator and mods monitor posts and make sure that the rules here are being followed.

Itís also common courtesy to explain your sources for any spoiler you may have come across. If you do not provide any, you can expect others to question the validity, as is their right. I may want Amy to lose and be humiliated and voted off tonight, but wishing doesnít make it so.

Please play nice.

FORT Fogey
    for arguement sake this thread is titled "Possible Spoilers" so i take it that it's fair game to post anything you think might be true in here

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    for arguement sake this thread is titled "Possible Spoilers" so i take it that it's fair game to post anything you think might be true in here
    MissF just posted it that way...and, by the way MissF thanks!

+ Reply to Thread