+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

No, I'll just read the boards and see what I see. This person could be lying or misinformed or they may really know what happens. Whether the ending leaks out or not, I'm happy.

amandas, Duxxy is correct about the proper place for spoilers. If you or anyone else has information about the show that has not yet been aired and you do wish to share it you may do so by posting it in a thread that is labeled **SPOILER INFORMATION** or by PMing anyone that requests the info from you.

If any spoilers are posted in the wrong threads they will be deleted.

Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    Because I"m sure there is someone who might care to know? I know I would. And I'm still going to watch it for their expressions.
    You can PM me cause I'd love to know the outcome and the prize.I am hoping Amy has nothing to do with winning anything.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    If you all think that Charla is such great friends with Dave. You'll be disappointed to see what she does to him. She screws him over BIG TIME. And also.. in the end.. there is a twist..
    I have personally said in several other previous threads that I have never fully trusted Charla or Tara and that I have always wanted to shake Dave vigorously and say "Wake up man, she is using you".

I will admit that of all the girls of Paradise, I would be part of the DCKT group rather than the OG's but that is mainly because I would bond with Dave and Keith and Charla and Tara would be my female friends as the lesser of the present evils (hey in a choice of Charla or Tara vs. Toni, Amy, Kristen or Holly, c'mon).

Of course my first choices of Paradise coupling mates would have been Mellon-y (yum-yum) and Kavita (sizzle).

But I always knew (or know since the show is not over yet) that Charla's feelings for Dave extended as far as his ability to keep her on the show. She is a user pure and simple and hey she is playing a reality game where "staying alive" (wink to Barbarino - kicked off too soon) is the ultimate goal. So she is using the tool at her disposal and Dave is no dummy really. He knows he is being used but is trading his self respect for his desire to be around a girl he has a crush on. He is an adult and its his choice to be used i guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    But I always knew (or know since the show is not over yet) that Charla's feelings for Dave extended as far as his ability to keep her on the show. She is a user pure and simple and hey she is playing a reality game where "staying alive" (wink to Barbarino - kicked off too soon) is the ultimate goal. So she is using the tool at her disposal and Dave is no dummy really. He knows he is being used but is trading his self respect for his desire to be around a girl he has a crush on. He is an adult and its his choice to be used i guess.
    Wrong, wrong, wrong again Daddio! Say it with me...they are playing again. Charla is not "using' Dave. I wish people would quit saying that. They have each other's back and have promised to do whatever they can within their power to keep each other there. She has not asked him to fawn all over her and have special meals made, etc. He's doing this on his own to show his devotion for her and how much he cares. Unfortunately, no matter how many times and ways she tries to relay to him they are just friends he is deaf to that or actually believes he can change her mind. I don't trust Dave as far as I can throw him, but that's because he talks way too fast and he's motivated by political ramifications.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Wrong, wrong, wrong again Daddio! Say it with me...they are playing again. Charla is not "using' Dave. I wish people would quit saying that. They have each other's back and have promised to do whatever they can within their power to keep each other there. She has not asked him to fawn all over her and have special meals made, etc. He's doing this on his own to show his devotion for her and how much he cares. Unfortunately, no matter how many times and ways she tries to relay to him they are just friends he is deaf to that or actually believes he can change her mind. I don't trust Dave as far as I can throw him, but that's because he talks way too fast and he's motivated by political ramifications.
    FunnyGirl you recall this was the basis for our first ever conversation together (friendly argument if you will). I guess we both just see it differently. Perhaps the final shows will reveal the real Charla.

But its always fun to debate with you my friend.

FORT Regular
    so in which spoiler thread should i post the 2 people i know are living together?????

FORT Fogey
    eve if they are living together outside the show that is not really a spoiler, I assume your talking about amy and zack(from her interview)

FORT Regular
    ok good...i didnt want to really "spoil" anything.
    i have heard from someone who knows a ph-er and apparently amy is really cool, charla is horrible, dave screws his "friends," and toni actually used to be on steroids.
    oh yeah and keith needed security his first night there bc everyone was so mad at him, but he is very very cool.

FORT Fogey
    so you know zack then

+ Reply to Thread