+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    daves an idiot if he thinks because he rooms with her, that she in some way automatically belongs to him. rooming doesnt mean theyre dating. he needs to understand that. it's a game. not a opertunity to build life long loves and friendships
    Yes, Dave is an idiot in this regard. I hope after watching himself on the tapes he realizes that the way he approaches things just makes people believe he is lying. It looks like Scott is trying to find ways to give him credit for trying, but Dave keeps disappointing him.

FORT Newbie
    I have a source who came back 3 weeks ago from the actual filming. Fox basically didn't know what the hell they were doing so they went along with whatever came up and seemed "eye catching" And I also know the prize.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yes, Dave is an idiot in this regard. I hope after watching himself on the tapes he realizes that the way he approaches things just makes people believe he is lying. It looks like Scott is trying to find ways to give him credit for trying, but Dave keeps disappointing him.

Yeah and he has an aweful attitude. Like a big kid.

I have a source who came back 3 weeks ago from the actual filming. Fox basically didn't know what the hell they were doing so they went along with whatever came up and seemed "eye catching" And I also know the prize.
    Are you bragging for a reason or are you expecting us to beg for the info? Personally, I would like to be surprised and continue to speculate.

FORT Newbie
    Are you bragging for a reason or are you expecting us to beg for the info? Personally, I would like to be surprised and continue to speculate.

I dont expect people to beg, and I don't want to give out the outcome, I know a lot of you just want to see for yourselves. Which is why I havent blurted out everything.

I dont expect people to beg, and I don't want to give out the outcome, I know a lot of you just want to see for yourselves. Which is why I havent blurted out everything.
    Then why bring it up? You have blurted out quite a bit already I'm just saying be careful.

FORT Newbie
    Then why bring it up? You have blurted out quite a bit already I'm just saying be careful.

Because I"m sure there is someone who might care to know? I know I would. And I'm still going to watch it for their expressions.

I would love to know what happens. It won't stop me from watching the last few episodes, it's my favorite show.

Quote Originally Posted by Gansed
    I would love to know what happens. It won't stop me from watching the last few episodes, it's my favorite show.
    Then have Amandas send you a PM. I love speculating on the boards. We are usually way off, but it gives us something to do between shows.

I for one will be royally pissed if anything pertaining to the end of PH is leaked anywhere but in a specified SPOILER thread...

also remember we have a new tool [spoiler] text [/spoiler with the other ]
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread