+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 134

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #21
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    daves an idiot if he thinks because he rooms with her, that she in some way automatically belongs to him. rooming doesnt mean theyre dating. he needs to understand that. it's a game. not a opertunity to build life long loves and friendships
    Yes, Dave is an idiot in this regard. I hope after watching himself on the tapes he realizes that the way he approaches things just makes people believe he is lying. It looks like Scott is trying to find ways to give him credit for trying, but Dave keeps disappointing him.

  2. #22
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    I have a source who came back 3 weeks ago from the actual filming. Fox basically didn't know what the hell they were doing so they went along with whatever came up and seemed "eye catching" And I also know the prize.

  3. #23
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yes, Dave is an idiot in this regard. I hope after watching himself on the tapes he realizes that the way he approaches things just makes people believe he is lying. It looks like Scott is trying to find ways to give him credit for trying, but Dave keeps disappointing him.

    Yeah and he has an aweful attitude. Like a big kid.

  4. #24
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    I have a source who came back 3 weeks ago from the actual filming. Fox basically didn't know what the hell they were doing so they went along with whatever came up and seemed "eye catching" And I also know the prize.
    Are you bragging for a reason or are you expecting us to beg for the info? Personally, I would like to be surprised and continue to speculate.

  5. #25
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Are you bragging for a reason or are you expecting us to beg for the info? Personally, I would like to be surprised and continue to speculate.

    I dont expect people to beg, and I don't want to give out the outcome, I know a lot of you just want to see for yourselves. Which is why I havent blurted out everything.

  6. #26
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    I dont expect people to beg, and I don't want to give out the outcome, I know a lot of you just want to see for yourselves. Which is why I havent blurted out everything.
    Then why bring it up? You have blurted out quite a bit already I'm just saying be careful.

  7. #27
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Then why bring it up? You have blurted out quite a bit already I'm just saying be careful.

    Because I"m sure there is someone who might care to know? I know I would. And I'm still going to watch it for their expressions.

  8. #28
    FORT Regular Gansed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    117
    I would love to know what happens. It won't stop me from watching the last few episodes, it's my favorite show.

  9. #29
    Fort Freak! funnygirl422's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Age
    48
    Posts
    2,591
    Quote Originally Posted by Gansed
    I would love to know what happens. It won't stop me from watching the last few episodes, it's my favorite show.
    Then have Amandas send you a PM. I love speculating on the boards. We are usually way off, but it gives us something to do between shows.

  10. #30
    Peeking In Duxxy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    looking for a deal on evilBay
    Posts
    6,052
    I for one will be royally pissed if anything pertaining to the end of PH is leaked anywhere but in a specified SPOILER thread...

    also remember we have a new tool [spoiler] text [/spoiler with the other ]
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.