+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Maybe she has no choice in the matter and Dave is blowing it way out of proportion as usual?
    This is true, Dave can be a bit of a drama queen

Quote Originally Posted by dolphingal
    This is true, Dave can be a bit of a drama queen
    That's an understatement. I love the way he uses his adoration for Charla to keep her from having any fun (unless it's with him of course). They have been keeping each other's backs, however, Dave is in serious trouble at the moment because Scott does not trust him at all. Beau was flat out wrong in his statement about Dave not keeping his word. Dave simply stated that he would not let others make a decision for him. However, we the viewing audience knows this, but Dave's behavior in the past is somewhat speculative as far as Scott is concerned so he will most likely ally with Keith.

That's an understatement. I love the way he uses his adoration for Charla to keep her from having any fun (unless it's with him of course). They have been keeping each other's backs, however, Dave is in serious trouble at the moment because Scott does not trust him at all. Beau was flat out wrong in his statement about Dave not keeping his word. Dave simply stated that he would not let others make a decision for him. However, we the viewing audience knows this, but Dave's behavior in the past is somewhat speculative as far as Scott is concerned so he will most likely ally with Keith.
    Well I'm glad that i'm not the only one that noticed that Dave is like that with Charla. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but he needs to let the girl have some guilt free fun

Well I'm glad that i'm not the only one that noticed that Dave is like that with Charla. Don't get me wrong, I like him, but he needs to let the girl have some guilt free fun
    Oh yeah! If Keith's arms were around me and he was being playful I would have been rolling around naked in the sand with him regardless of who was watching. How many times does she have to tell Dave that she's not attracted to him and they are just friends.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Oh, Amy being pregnant would be the icing on the cake. Spawn of Amy and Zack. I shudder.

Oh yeah! If Keith's arms were around me and he was being playful I would have been rolling around naked in the sand with him regardless of who was watching. How many times does she have to tell Dave that she's not attracted to him and they are just friends.
    Heck ya, I'd be all over Keith in a heartbeat if I were Charla. Does anyone think that she would choose Keith over Dave though? I personally hope that she would, but then people would be all mad, and saying she was a backstabber. She's friends with both, so I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad if she chose Keith. I know I would

FORT Newbie
    If you want to read the spoiler that amandas has posted, here it is...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    for one.. the twist is two couples win. and charla WONT be leaving.
    Last edited by lobeck; 09-23-2003 at 05:13 PM.

Heck ya, I'd be all over Keith in a heartbeat if I were Charla. Does anyone think that she would choose Keith over Dave though? I personally hope that she would, but then people would be all mad, and saying she was a backstabber. She's friends with both, so I'm sure it wouldn't be that bad if she chose Keith. I know I would
    The folks on the show are going to call her that anyway. they are already convinced that she's screwing Dave over as it is. They need to believe these things about her because the alternative is to admit she's playing a fabulous game and making most of them look like jackasses. Like Toni said, it's on tape.

FORT Newbie
    The folks on the show are going to call her that anyway. they are already convinced that she's screwing Dave over as it is. They need to believe these things about her because the alternative is to admit she's playing a fabulous game and making most of them look like jackasses. Like Toni said, it's on tape.

daves an idiot if he thinks because he rooms with her, that she in some way automatically belongs to him. rooming doesnt mean theyre dating. he needs to understand that. it's a game. not a opertunity to build life long loves and friendships

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    Click to see Spoiler:
    for one.. the twist is two couples win. and charla WONT be leaving.
    So, is this all speculation or do you have an inside leak?
    Last edited by lobeck; 09-23-2003 at 05:14 PM.

+ Reply to Thread