+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121314

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

FORT Newbie
    with that said, i want amandas to know some of us did enjoy coming here and reading your insider info...i doubt u were really tryin to f*ck wit anyone, and with that said i hope next time u label the thread 'spoiler,' not only to protect those who dont wanna kno, but to alert people like me to REALLY wanna kno what's gonna happen... either way u were right, and i thot it was kewl u brought that info to the board.

Quote Originally Posted by krazidezi
    with that said, i want amandas to know some of us did enjoy coming here and reading your insider info...i doubt u were really tryin to f*ck wit anyone, and with that said i hope next time u label the thread 'spoiler,' not only to protect those who dont wanna kno, but to alert people like me to REALLY wanna kno what's gonna happen... either way u were right, and i thot it was kewl u brought that info to the board.

I agree, I appreciated it.
    "Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes, Art is knowing which ones to keep"

Stargazer, thanks for the suppoert.

Just for clarification, I, too, think that anyone who wanted to hear what amandas or anyone with insider information had to say had the right to hear it, just via spoiler tags or PM's. But, if you look back at the way amandas handled it (the spoiler tags were all added after she revealed the information), she was very disrespectful to the rest of the board, even after people asked her to properly label her information.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Just for clarification, I, too, think that anyone who wanted to hear what amandas had to say had the right to hear it, just via spoiler tags or PM's. But, if you look back at the way amandas handled it (the spoiler tags were all added after she revealed the information), she was very disrespectful to the rest of the board, even after people asked her to properly label her information.

I hope that I did not come off as saying that she had no right to post the information either. As calhoun stated, it was HOW she posted the info that was the problem.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread