+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Yes, true. BUT... EVERYONE was pretty much convinced that Acmy was probably going to win, if not go all the way to the end. I was pretty bummed after reading all the convincing posts about that....then the show came! yeeeeeehawwwww!! Buh Bye Acmy! Everyone was wrong, and I was happy.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    I was happy, too, Maveno!

FORT Fogey
    something tells me we will be hearing from amandas soon

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    of course i'm not lying. 2 couples will win. that being tara and keith, dave and charla. each couple gets half a million to split with their partner. tara gives keith his half, but charla screws dave over and keeps all the money. that was the twist. the two couples winning.

Kinda funny, the details here. Maybe your inside contact at Fox was sleeping on the job, because what I saw was Charla and Keith (not Tara) winning a quarter million dollars (not half). Two couples didn't win -- two people did. And then had a choice with what to do with their winnings.

Ah well, the end of fun show!!

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    something tells me we will be hearing from amandas soon
    more like "NOT"..... if she wouldn't be running her tails off after we finally learn what really happened!

Quote Originally Posted by Teeny
    Kinda funny, the details here. Maybe your inside contact at Fox was sleeping on the job, because what I saw was Charla and Keith (not Tara) winning a quarter million dollars (not half). Two couples didn't win -- two people did. And then had a choice with what to do with their winnings.
    Amandas details seems pretty on the money to me. She did use the word couples and said each couple gets to split it... You are just being too technical with the word "individual" and her not adding the detail that they had a choice to split it. And even if she was a lil off... it was pretty damn close dont you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Fable
    Amandas details seems pretty on the money to me. She did use the word couples and said each couple gets to split it... You are just being too technical with the word "individual" and her not adding the detail that they had a choice to split it. And even if she was a lil off... it was pretty damn close dont you think?
    "NOT"

FORT Newbie
    rock on amandas - u were right and u can PM me spoiler info anytime u want...

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fable

I also think she called it right down the line. So her wording is a little off, but she said that Keith and Tara end up with money, Charla does too and does not give DAve any. Thats exactly what happened!!!! How could you say she was wrong! Sounds like her source was real!

calhoun posted something last night that I think bears repeating here. I'm sure amandas will be back to check out 'her' thread so I wanted to make sure she saw our opinions about her behavior.

calhoun said:

"Amandas, I don't have trouble being a little rude to you. You have very little business coming and acting smug, as you spoiled this for a lot of people just to show that your friend told you what happened (moderators eventually put her spoiler information in spoiler brackets, but Amandas posted it without any such tags in clear violation of the post rules). As I told you before, I hope for your friend's sake that Fox can't figure out who he is. I very rarely get angry on this board but I lose my patience with people who don't follow rules in order to gain attention, which is exactly what you did. So, congratulations, you took my one guilty pleasure and ruined it. Hope you feel special."

This was my response to calhoun:

I don't think this could have been said any better calhoun. I was there the day she was posting as well. She did not label the thread as a spoiler. Yes, she did not post any pertinent info until the third page but we were on the third or fourth page before the MODERATOR stepped in and relabeled it.

Shame on you Amandas! :nono
    Perhaps you should have a little respect for the rules of the board and the people who come here to post.

Next time (if your friend doesn't get sued into the poorhouse and out of a job) post your information under a SPOILER THREAD
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

+ Reply to Thread