+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Keith and Tara can not get married .....
    Her name would be Tara Cuda ... let's face it that is just wrong........

NICE! this is the funniest thing i've heard all day and i just had to pipe in and say so.

Quote Originally Posted by zaria_101

NICE! this is the funniest thing i've heard all day and i just had to pipe in and say so.
    I agree...Tara Cuda...I love it!!!

FORT Newbie

And....

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    I have a source who came back 3 weeks ago from the actual filming. Fox basically didn't know what the hell they were doing so they went along with whatever came up and seemed "eye catching" And I also know the prize.

You can't leave us hanging like that... No FAIR.. Not only do we have to suffer week to week as the show is paused, but now you are trying to make this hellish nightmare worse?? Please tell

Amandas, for your friend's sake, I hope that you were either fed a story or that Fox can't trace these comments back to your friend, because producers can be pretty brutal to contractors who leak information, and they have no problem with suing them for breach of contract if they tell one person in confidence and then that person spreads it all over the message boards.

Quote Originally Posted by calhoun
    Amandas, for your friend's sake, I hope that you were either fed a story or that Fox can't trace these comments back to your friend, because producers can be pretty brutal to contractors who leak information, and they have no problem with suing them for breach of contract if they tell one person in confidence and then that person spreads it all over the message boards.
    That's kinda what I thought. No offense, but I would be LIVID if one of my friends were posting information that could get me sued.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    That's kinda what I thought. No offense, but I would be LIVID if one of my friends were posting information that could get me sued.
    Hence the reason why I think she is fibbing!

Quote Originally Posted by eve25
    ok good...i didnt want to really "spoil" anything.
    i have heard from someone who knows a ph-er and apparently amy is really cool, charla is horrible, dave screws his "friends," and toni actually used to be on steroids.
    oh yeah and keith needed security his first night there bc everyone was so mad at him, but he is very very cool.
    I refuse to believe that Amy is at all cool! Charla is a much better person, and from all that I have seen of Amy, she is a horrible witch, who should have been burnt on a stake!

Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    Potential major spoiler information...
    Click to see Spoiler:
    oh please. you'll see for yourself. both couples get half a million each and have to spilt it.
    like i would care enough to lie.

PM me, I would like to know who wins

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    LOL.. This all cracks me up. I'm totally imagining Hostess Amanda sitting at home with her lil clickity nails..feverishly typing away on reality boards..glass of wine and a lit cigarette... trying in VANE to get us all to believe what she's saying is TRUE!!!

LOL

Yea, well...I really don't think Hostess Amanda is surfing the web to spoil the ending for everyone.

Also, why would I want to know what happens anyway?! What's the purpose of watching? I don't even try to figure it all out...although I do think speculating is fun...I just simply like to see it happen. All of these wasted hours of TV trash .... just to have damned Hostess Amanda come screw it all up for me?!?! I'll beat her down baby!!!!!
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-25-2003 at 05:08 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

That is a funny image Maveno! Basically i have been pretty pleased with the way things have been turning out, but at the same time my irritation with Holly makes me want to know for certain that she is OUT!

+ Reply to Thread