+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

I wouldn't get too upset about whether amandas is lying or not. Just wait till next week and we'll see. If she's right, she can show up on here and say "I told you so!!"
    If she's wrong (sorry honey, but I'm leaning toward this one), she'll probably disappear for awhile.

FORT Newbie
    well either way you'll see what happens. enjoy the show,enjoy their reactions

Rest in peace Johnny Cash sagemama's Avatar
    Maybe amandas knows...maybe two couples do make it to the prize, but the only way to claim the prize is...to get married?
    i would never put it past fox to pull a manuever like that.
    tacky? oh yeah.
    outrageous to people who value the sanctity of marriage? yeah.
    controversial? hell yeah, and that makes for high ratings. (note that i didn't say "good ratings")
    i am the one who keeps bringing up this marriage angle cause it is all i could think about after listening to hostess amanda last night. i mean, i actually heard wedding bells in my head...

If there really was a twist where
    Click to see Spoiler:
    two couples could split the money. I'd allow no time for conversation and no elaboration or explanation of the contest and I'd take each of the 4 people aside and ask them "yes or no, would you split the money if given the chance or not." Then, they'd only all get it if ALL 4 independently said yes.

Or here's another additional twist. Say that they do this AFTER a jury has picked a winning couple. Then you do the same thing I mention above but some extra factors. The winners are asked in private if they will share. The losing couple is asked in private "will the winning couple split the money with you". And then it breaks down as follows, although the couples are NOT told this until after they've given their instinctual answers:
    1.) Winning couple agrees to share, losing couple guesses they would: everyone wins maximum prize because friendship won over greed
    2.) Winning couple agrees to share, losing couple thought they wouldn't: losing couple gets nothing for underestimating their friends
    3.) Winning couple doesn't want to share, losing couple thought they would: losing couple gets all of the money, winning couple loses all winnings for being greedy
    4.) Winning couple doesn't want to share, losing couple thought they wouldn't: no contestant gets ANY prize. Nothing. Nada.

That would be neat, right? A way to give some teeth to all the bullshit about loyalty and friendship.

IN JAIL, WONDERING WHERE MY KLONDIKE BAR IS!?...
    I don't know since the first time I heard the marriage rumor I thought NAW , No Way . 1st What would be the point? 2nd , the majority of these people didn't even hook while there (yes some have tried , but most have not made it to that end [so to speak]). And 3rd (and if for no other reason) Keith and Tara can not get married .....
    Her name would be Tara Cuda ... let's face it that is just wrong........
    "YOU BREATH THE SAME AIR THE BILLIONAIRES DO" Russell Simmons

"We make a living from what we get, but we make a life from what we give." Winston Chruchill

why would you want to sit and spoil the show and besides out of all the boards why is she coming to this perticualr board telling us this?
    "I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

Quote Originally Posted by mischief4911
    Keith and Tara can not get married .....
    Personally I would care if my last name were cowcrap if I got to come home to that bod every night.

Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Personally I would care if my last name were cowcrap if I got to come home to that bod every night.
    I should not be laughing this hard at work.

mischief4911 said:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Keith and Tara can not get married .....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I just spit out my coffee when I read that exchange.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Keith Cowpie.... doesn't quite fit.

Now Zack Cowpie... I think you've got something there.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread