+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 134

Thread: Something interesting **Possible Spoilers**

  1. #91
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She could still be right about it. Somebody has posted something about one couple wins, but splits the $$ with the second couple. Like Keith and Tara win, but graciously split $$ with Dave and Tara since they weathered it all together.
    Yes I agree, she could still be correct. If Keith decides to keep Dave and Charla, then what she said may in fact be true. Have we been told that only one couple will win it? I know we have been told that one more couple will be leaving and that would leave 2 couples in the finals, but we still do not know how they are winning. Of course, if he picks Scott and Holly to stay, then we know we was wrong.

  2. #92
    FORT Fogey
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Posts
    2,109
    My guess for staretrs is that Keith does pick Charla and Dave no qquestion about it. Then in the previews it says something about testing peoples relationships. Whoever the jury votes for, my guess is they give them an option at the prize or sharing it with there friends.

    I bet that the prize the 4 people get is way better then the prize 2 people get, sort of reward them for sharing. That is just my guess.

    It should be funny though if DCKT go up against a jury of people who hate them, although i figure Charla and Dave will get the bulk of the negative comments coming towards them.

  3. #93
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    My guess for staretrs is that Keith does pick Charla and Dave no qquestion about it. Then in the previews it says something about testing peoples relationships. Whoever the jury votes for, my guess is they give them an option at the prize or sharing it with there friends.

    I bet that the prize the 4 people get is way better then the prize 2 people get, sort of reward them for sharing. That is just my guess.

    It should be funny though if DCKT go up against a jury of people who hate them, although i figure Charla and Dave will get the bulk of the negative comments coming towards them.
    And you know that deep down Scott's got to really know that Keith is NOT going to boot Charla and let Holly stay. DId you catch what he said to her when he was in S&H room last night. She tried to remind him of something Dave said and Keith said, "I realize that Holly, I don't need you to tell me five times"Ouch. He will not vote off Charla, Daves butt is saved because of that. Too bad he cant pick a girl and a guy. Then Dave and Holly would be history.

  4. #94
    FORT Regular prettytxgirl's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    san antonio, tx
    Age
    36
    Posts
    66
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    She could still be right about it. Somebody has posted something about one couple wins, but splits the $$ with the second couple. Like Keith and Tara win, but graciously split $$ with Dave and Tara since they weathered it all together.

    I think this could be true. The previews for the show say something like, one final twist in the end will give friendships and alliances the ultimate test, or something like that. So what if the final two couples are keith/tara and dave/charla, and they are offered the chance to split the money with the other couple??

  5. #95
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by THINBOUND
    Yes I agree, she could still be correct. If Keith decides to keep Dave and Charla, then what she said may in fact be true. Have we been told that only one couple will win it? I know we have been told that one more couple will be leaving and that would leave 2 couples in the finals, but we still do not know how they are winning. Of course, if he picks Scott and Holly to stay, then we know we was wrong.
    I agree. Spoiler coming up
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a radio interview with Toni and she says that the grand prize is a couple of hundred thousand dollars

  6. #96
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by pokie
    I agree. Spoiler coming up
    Click to see Spoiler:
    a radio interview with Toni and she says that the grand prize is a couple of hundred thousand dollars
    Oops that should say
    Click to see Spoiler:
    I heard a radio interview with Toni and she says that the grand prize is a couple of hundred thousand dollars


    So sorry!

  7. #97
    everyone's a critic... holly71's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    The Lone Star State
    Age
    43
    Posts
    4,495
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401
    Is it just me or does it seem like most Anyway, I mentioned earlier that I thought a half-million was pretty lame for a reality tv show prize. Now that I read it again, it seems to read that the prize is a quarter of a million per person (1/2 per couple). That seems even worse. You can get more than that in one day by eating some cow liver on Fear Factor
    Yes, but they didn't have to do anything but be pampered & party all summer. So considering all things, that's a good prize, IMO.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

  8. #98
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    16
    of course i'm not lying. 2 couples will win. that being tara and keith, dave and charla. each couple gets half a million to split with their partner. tara gives keith his half, but charla screws dave over and keeps all the money. that was the twist. the two couples winning.

  9. #99
    FORT Newbie NYCSuzyQ's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Posts
    35
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    of course i'm not lying. 2 couples will win. that being tara and keith, dave and charla. each couple gets half a million to split with their partner. tara gives keith his half, but charla screws dave over and keeps all the money. that was the twist. the two couples winning.

    WHY WOULD DAVE SAY HE HAS A LIFE LONG FRIENDSHIP WITH CHARLA IF SHE SCREWED HIM OVER WITH THE PRIZE MONEY...HE JUST SAID THAT THIS MORNING ON RADIO
    Last edited by JR.; 09-24-2003 at 08:08 PM.

  10. #100
    FORT Newbie
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    48
    Quote Originally Posted by amandas
    of course i'm not lying. 2 couples will win. that being tara and keith, dave and charla. each couple gets half a million to split with their partner. tara gives keith his half, but charla screws dave over and keeps all the money. that was the twist. the two couples winning.
    My only question about this is why are they not allowed to split the money? Why does one have to give to the other/or not if thats the case.What power would give Charla the option to keep it if she is part of a couple that won, and why would Tara give Keith her half. She said she has an invalid mother, I am sure she would need it. I believe they are the final 4 just confused on this money thing. There must be some catch regarding the money?

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.