+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: TUESDAY...what's all this about?

Quote Originally Posted by rossi
    I hope this helps but there's always joe millionare,the bachelor,survivor,
    the joe shmooe show,real world,road rules,and temptation island.
    (fingers crossed) I will watch Blind Date faithfully at 1130 every night until Paradise Hotel 2 premieres next year.
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    Sigh...I realize that these are just pipedreams.
    OH Daddio--I am so there!! Can we have a huge swimming pool and dress in animal-print?--Hey I can cook fish and make salads with heart shaped cucumbers!![/QUOTE]

absofrikinlutely we can...so I take that to mean that you will be coming as Tara?

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    OH Daddio--I am so there!! Can we have a huge swimming pool and dress in animal-print?--Hey I can cook fish and make salads with heart shaped cucumbers!!
    absofrikinlutely we can...so I take that to mean that you will be coming as Tara?[/QUOTE]
    Yes...But I think I will be bringing a little bit more of a brain...not to knock on Tara but....she kind of acts empty-headed. I will be Smartara...haha...(I'm a tall brunette with big boobs...I could do it...) But the real question here is....who are you gonna be big Daddio...?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    But the real question here is....who are you gonna be big Daddio...?
    I will be coming as Zackass. But I like the idea of "Smartara" very much, Tara but with boobs and a brain...I've said in the past that Mellon-y was my favorite HO-tel guest to look at.

You may recall that Zack actually said nice things about Tara at one point early on in the show - nice by Zackinese terms that is - I think he said that he would "do her" or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    I will be coming as Zackass. But I like the idea of "Smartara" very much, Tara but with boobs and a brain...I've said in the past that Mellon-y was my favorite HO-tel guest to look at.

You may recall that Zack actually said nice things about Tara at one point early on in the show - nice by Zackinese terms that is - I think he said that he would "do her" or something similar.
    Will you be wearing sweatbands and bringing your group of approximately fifty guys? Anyway....what guy wouldn't want to do Tara? Tara's pretty much willing. Not to down Tara again, I am a barbie fan..but she seems to be ok with wanting to sleep with anyone but Dave. Speaking of Dave--Im glad you wont be coming to our party as Dave. I would have to use you without touching you (covers mouth with hand and snickers politely..) Tara would do Zack..

FORT Fogey
    so does anybody want to take bets how much original footage we will get in a 2 hour episode?

my guess is in 2 hour(or 120 minutes) we will get 32 minutes of commercials, 5 minutes of introduction, 1 minute intro, 3 minutes of previews for next weeks season finally 20 minutes worth of flashbacks to previous episode leaving us with a grand total of 59 minutes of brand spanking new footage.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    so does anybody want to take bets how much original footage we will get in a 2 hour episode?

my guess is in 2 hour(or 120 minutes) we will get 32 minutes of commercials, 5 minutes of introduction, 1 minute intro, 3 minutes of previews for next weeks season finally 20 minutes worth of flashbacks to previous episode leaving us with a grand total of 59 minutes of brand spanking new footage.
    Thanks for the superb breakdown..I thought tonite would be special with 2 hours of my favorite show. But all I'm really gonna see is an hour. Well...back to dreaming of PHII

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan

I think 59 minutes is way too liberal. My guess is 45 minutes LOL!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567