+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TUESDAY...what's all this about?

FORT Fogey
    Actually this Wednesday's show is the last BB and the season premier of the Bachelor, which is most likely why they decided to do the 2 hour show tommorow night. I would have prefered if they did an hour tonight and an hour tommorow personally.

As for next week, Fox has baseball on Tuesday and Thursday. They should have put PH on Monday night instead of the Temptation Island Final though.

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Actually PH is on tommorow night from 8-10, then on next wendesday october 1.
    You're correct. For some reason, I was thinking today was Tuesday.

Nothing to do, Nothing to do!
    Im sad to say im antsy due to lack of Monday night Paradise! HELP!!!!!!!
    PARADISE HOTEL...the most addicting, pointless, unfair, nerve-racking, obessesive, and all-round BEST reality show ever!
    **Fan of the Originals**

I'd want to be Charla because I'm pretty antisocial. I don't exactly look like Britney Spears, though.

I guess I'll just be pacing and eating peanut butter. :/

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Actually this Wednesday's show is the last BB and the season premier of the Bachelor, which is most likely why they decided to do the 2 hour show tommorow night. I would have prefered if they did an hour tonight and an hour tommorow personally.

As for next week, Fox has baseball on Tuesday and Thursday. They should have put PH on Monday night instead of the Temptation Island Final though.
    I'm so glad PH was moved to Tuesday! I didn't know what I was going to do! I only have 2 VCRs and I'm not going to be home Wednesday night! There is ABSOLUTELY nothing on TV tonight

FORT Fogey
    i really don't care for the bachelor(it's my therory that show was made for chicks) as for BB as far as i am concerned i can catch the results the next day. I probably will watch the final of BB though if i am home that night(i usually watch it here and there when there is nothing better to do).

For petessake... my damn newspaper says it's on!! See..here's the problem, if I falsly believe that it's going to be on tonight (cause at this point I AM believing it will be on) and I eagerly race to CBS and it's not on...thar's gonna be HELL to pay!!!!! :fight :fyou
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    For petessake... my damn newspaper says it's on!! See..here's the problem, if I falsly believe that it's going to be on tonight (cause at this point I AM believing it will be on) and I eagerly race to CBS and it's not on...thar's gonna be HELL to pay!!!!! :fight :fyou

My god....it's just as I suspected...hell is one long line of .gif's!

Quote Originally Posted by rockinrollinbch
    My I join the Paradise Hotel Addicts group? At least I dont feel alone saying this..what am I gonna do when the show is over...

I hope this helps but there's always joe millionare,the bachelor,survivor,
    the joe shmooe show,real world,road rules,and temptation island.

Sigh...I realize that these are just pipedreams.[/QUOTE]
    OH Daddio--I am so there!! Can we have a huge swimming pool and dress in animal-print?--Hey I can cook fish and make salads with heart shaped cucumbers!!
    Awaiting Wedsnesday......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast