+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TUESDAY...what's all this about?

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Our TV Guide thing says it's on tonight and then the 2-hour one is tomorrow night. No show Wednesday.

So is it on tonight or not?
    My tv grid guide is saying not tonite dear...2 hours on Tues. I can't find it this Wed. But the BATCHELOR is on Wed. at the same time as Big Brother!!!!! I think Paradise is ending next WED.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

Quote Originally Posted by waypast40
    My tv grid guide is saying not tonite dear...2 hours on Tues. I can't find it this Wed. But the BATCHELOR is on Wed. at the same time as Big Brother!!!!! I think Paradise is ending next WED.
    Exactly. Somebody already posted that it would be foolish for Fox to try and go up against Big Bob the Bachelor. I agree. I have been watching P-Ho since the beginning, but I would definitely forefeit one episode for Bob. I think too many viewers have been waiting all summer long for this much talked about show to start. P-Ho couldn't compete. Hell, it's not even in the same league...and I LOVE this show.

Ohhhhhhh are we gonna turn this into the I LOVE BOB thread?? Count me in!!

seriously, there is no way that PH would get any ratings going up against Bob and BB... although I think PH could give BB a real run for the money .. its brain-sucking boring this year and I hate the 2 skanks that are left ... heyy Ali could give Amy a good run for her money in the "I am a total and complete bitch" category

omg what the hell would Alison do if she ever got to go to PH ?? ... well for starters she's prolly 'do' every guy there... in the interest of the game of course

whats this thread about again?? oh yeah, tuesday show .. how am I supposed to ignore my husband for 2 hours while I watch this?? (he works nights and is gone on Mon and Wed nights but Tues he doesnt start until midnight)
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Yeah, the only decent Reality show on tonight is Fear Factor (IMO) it's the 2 hour, million dollar show.
    Dolph, what does IMO mean.

KO7

IMO in my opinion

IMHO in my humble opinon
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    Ohhhhhhh are we gonna turn this into the I LOVE BOB thread?? Count me in!!
    I love the avatar...I'm sure I'll see you in that forum...

Quote Originally Posted by Duxxy
    whats this thread about again?? oh yeah, tuesday show .. how am I supposed to ignore my husband for 2 hours while I watch this?? (he works nights and is gone on Mon and Wed nights but Tues he doesnt start until midnight)
    You could try giving the husband a small shot of Nyquil...it will ease him out of the picture until it's time to leave, affording you a couple of hours to yourself to indulge in the guilty pleasure that is Paradise Hotel. Not that I've tried this, but it's crossed my mind a couple of times. It's too bad that your husband has to work otherwise you could play the drinking game with him.

Boy I hope it doesn't turn into an I love bob site..yuck. But really is there only tuesdays show, and then it's over next wednesday? I wasn't sure if there was one on Monday or not

Please keep discussion of Bob limited to the Bachelor 4 forum.

PH is on tonight, and then not again until next week Wednesday, October 1, the finale.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    PH is on tonight, and then not again until next week Wednesday, October 1, the finale.
    Actually PH is on tommorow night from 8-10, then on next wendesday october 1.

They should put the finale on Tues too instead of competing with BB/Bachelor/new shows.
    Tues. pretty empty.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast