+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TUESDAY...what's all this about?

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Of course we are...and I will use my special brand of Zack foreplay which will include telling you that I am not happy being stuck with you as "I am the best looking guy here and deserve better" then I will humiliate you with similar statements in front of the group.

Next we will retire to our room where I will slap you around a little and then throw you a pity ride on the Zackmobile.

When we are done and you are backing in the deutemesence that is being in the aura of Zack and ask me how it was I will reply "Well, its not like I am saying that it wasn't OK or whatever, but I dont think we should tell anyone that we did it. I would just bring down my rep."

And yes, I will make sure to knock you up since I am a countryboy/Italian/Scottishman/with a lawyer in me and then dismiss you totally as a person and start refering to you as so many "playa's" do and objectify you into being nothing more that a vessel for my seed by labeling you "My baby's momma".

Could you possibly ask for anything more from Zackadise?
    Daddio..you're making me shiver with excitement! Suddenly I'm finding myself falling for you. I ..I...I umm...understand why Acmy fell so hard.

::shiver::
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion, Archery Champion Maveno's Avatar
    I need to go have a cigarette now! whew!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Daddio you are way out of control. That was hysterical. You should write a book about how to be Zack-like for all of those 14 year old wannabes out there that think he is cool. You could make hundreds.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    Daddio..you're making me shiver with excitement! Suddenly I'm finding myself falling for you. I ..I...I umm...understand why Acmy fell so hard.

::shiver::

Yeah, as I suspected. All yous hos react the same way to my adonis like body and Mensan intellect. After all, I said that Kristin must have an IQ of like 800, so my IQ must be at least double that. It kind of sucks actually because, I never have a moment alone to share my private thoughts in my own brain. Oh I long for the days when women that cared for me showed their love by doing things like abandoning me at the grocery store.

(OK, I admit one major flaw with the above statement. The Zackinese language would never include such words as "Mensan intellect". My apologies, your humble Daddio).

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I need to go have a cigarette now! whew!
    Whos your Daddio?!?!?!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    Daddio you are way out of control. That was hysterical. You should write a book about how to be Zack-like for all of those 14 year old wannabes out there that think he is cool. You could make hundreds.
    Awww...FG you always make me feel so special...even when I feel dirty.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Whos your Daddio?!?!?!
    You're sick and you need to be nuetered Daddio! How many other posters have you sprayed today or is Marveno the only one?

OMG hilarious Daddio.. now you need to make her feel really bad about you feeling left out of the three way girl kiss.
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You're sick and you need to be nuetered Daddio! How many other posters have you sprayed today or is Marveno the only one?
    (After being confronted by Funny Girl, Daddio's face goes stone cold and his eyes suddenly bug out like a combination Al Pacino as Michael Corleone and Toni Ferrari - ha ha (i can never say her name without chuckling) then comes his reply:

"Hey, I will say this once and only once. Don't ever ask me about my business OK? OK?" You can ask me anything else you want Kate - I mean Funny Girl - just dont EVER ask me about my business"

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I call Scott, since he's hooked up with Holly and is one of the few cool guys there.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast