+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: TUESDAY...what's all this about?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    I would want to be Acmy. Cause in life..I'm an all around nice person, fun to be with, not piggy, not rude, in shape, mentally stable...

so to be the exact opposite might be fun! err..maybe not. Forget I said that. ixnay!

Too late Maveno...you are in as Acmy...better start working on your wierd spastic dancing. Just drop an ice-cube and a scorpion down your blouse for practice and you will have her moves down pretty good.

For posturing, just practice leaning forward at the waist, throw your arms backward in a "come and get it" gesture and open your mouth in all out rage and get into someones face. (if you need help with dialog just head over to the nearest junior high and spend sometime watching the 12 year olds - then dumb their dialog down another year or two and you will have Acmy).

Dont forget the requisite (and multi-funcitional) "head tilt" which you use to show when you are trying to be cute (like when they show Acmy in opening credits of the show) - when you are exasperated - sad - and consfused.

Also dont eat for a few days so that you can much your way through the buffet as does dear Acmy with all of her feminine charms.

Quote Originally Posted by Daddio
    Also dont eat for a few days so that you can much your way through the buffet as does dear Acmy with all of her feminine charms.
    I'm telling you guys Acny is pregnant! You better come with bump in tact. As soon as the show is over, it will be announced.

If Amy's pregnant she's even stupider than I thought.

FORT Fogey
    I would want to be Acmy. Cause in life..I'm an all around nice person, fun to be with, not piggy, not rude, in shape, mentally stable...

so to be the exact opposite might be fun! err..maybe not. Forget I said that. ixnay!

Oh and fair warning, for all of the same reasons I think I would go to the party as Zack. So much material with with to work.

I am already head-band shopping...

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by duckgirl
    If Amy's pregnant she's even stupider than I thought.
    Well, with the lack of maturity Amy and Zack displayed on the show, I am sure that condom usage was not a high priority.

Somehow I see Zack being one of those "I dont use those things, a real man rides bareback" kinda guys. And of course Acmy wouldn't think of doing anything that wouldnt please her Zackman.

Well, with the lack of maturity Amy and Zack displayed on the show, I am sure that condom usage was not a high priority.

Somehow I see Zack being one of those "I dont use those things, a real man rides bareback" kinda guys. And of course Acmy wouldn't think of doing anything that wouldnt please her Zackman.
    You're too funny Daddio! I posted in another thread about all of the clues that have led me to believe this is true. Her eating habits, use of big t-shirts, acne out of control and her mood swings going up and down. I think she's thinking it's just depression, but I think there will be an announcement once the show has aired.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Too late Maveno...you are in as Acmy...better start working on your wierd spastic dancing. Just drop an ice-cube and a scorpion down your blouse for practice and you will have her moves down pretty good.

For posturing, just practice leaning forward at the waist, throw your arms backward in a "come and get it" gesture and open your mouth in all out rage and get into someones face. (if you need help with dialog just head over to the nearest junior high and spend sometime watching the 12 year olds - then dumb their dialog down another year or two and you will have Acmy).

Dont forget the requisite (and multi-funcitional) "head tilt" which you use to show when you are trying to be cute (like when they show Acmy in opening credits of the show) - when you are exasperated - sad - and consfused.

LOL WOWWOWwowow!~ I'm sooo excited Daddio! Do you and I have sex the first night?!?! Am I going to have your baby?!?! Do you slap me around?!?!

soo many questions.......
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by funnygirl422
    You're too funny Daddio! I posted in another thread about all of the clues that have led me to believe this is true. Her eating habits, use of big t-shirts, acne out of control and her mood swings going up and down. I think she's thinking it's just depression, but I think there will be an announcement once the show has aired.

I initially thought the same thing for a while about Kristin as she really seemed to pack on a few pounds between her arrival and departure from Paradise and seemed even more chunky on her return visit. Her face got especially rounder.

But with all of the bed hopping in Kristin's background, I am sure she has learned to take some degree of precaution.

So I ultimately decided that Kristin's additional poundage was due to free room and board+free liquor+lots of good, rich free food+ lack of phyical excercise (pulling herself up into the Taiwan Basket aside) = Chuncky Kristin.

I initially thought the same thing for a while about Kristin as she really seemed to pack on a few pounds between her arrival and departure from Paradise and seemed even more chunky on her return visit. Her face got especially rounder.
    I'm not going to comment on Kristin. IMO she's done.

It will definitely be interesting to see what happens when the game is over. I wonder if they will have a reunion show where everyone gets an opportunity to speak on behalf of themselves and others. It would be interesting to see that once the game is over how these folks will respond to each other and if the originals will give Keith credit for playing an outstanding game and being right on point as to what he needed to do to pull this off.

FORT Fogey
    LOL WOWWOWwowow!~ I'm sooo excited Daddio! Do you and I have sex the first night?!?! Am I going to have your baby?!?! Do you slap me around?!?!

soo many questions.......

Of course we are...and I will use my special brand of Zack foreplay which will include telling you that I am not happy being stuck with you as "I am the best looking guy here and deserve better" then I will humiliate you with similar statements in front of the group.

Next we will retire to our room where I will slap you around a little and then throw you a pity ride on the Zackmobile.

When we are done and you are basking in the deutemesence that is being in the aura of Zack, and ask me how it was I will reply: "Well, its not like I am saying that it wasn't OK or whatever, but I dont think we should tell anyone that we did it. I would just bring down my rep."

And yes, I will make sure to knock you up since I am a countryboy/Italian/Scottishman/with a lawyer in me and then dismiss you totally as a person and start refering to you as so many "playa's" do and objectify you into being nothing more that a vessel for my seed by labeling you "My baby's momma".

Could you possibly ask for anything more from your life in Zackadise?
    Last edited by Daddio; 09-22-2003 at 01:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast