+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Group Dynamics

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Hey, I think Dave is just as wrong in this. Yeah, I've been hosed many times, but I was never the stalker obsessive possessive jerkwad that Dave has been about it (at least I hope I wasn't). Dave's gone over the line in acting like Charla is "his territory" (as he has said before about her).

On the other hand, last episode I think Charla goofed a couple of times. First was when she called Dave and asked him to come see her because she was "lonely". I'm not saying that was wrong for her to do that, but she had to know that Dave would read the wrong signals into that and take it as an invitation. Then she got mad at Dave when the Terrible Trio showed up to harrass them. That wasn't Dave's fault, and Charla should have realized it. But instead of confronting the transgressers, she took her anger and frustration out on Dave, because she knows he'll take it and not say anything because he likes her.

Now, I do think Dave also handled the situation wrongly, but that can be overlooked given his emotional state.

Anyway, there's more than just this, but I think we could just agree to disagree, and I don't want us to end up looking like ruben and k1w1 here.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Anyway, there's more than just this, but I think we could just agree to disagree, and I don't want us to end up looking like ruben and k1w1 here.
    Normally I would; however, I have to say one more thing. I think Charla was trying to get Dave out of that situation. She seems to know that he continues to make it worse for himself by trying to be everyone's friend. She wasn't mad at Dave because they showed up, she was mad because he didn't ask them to leave, he was playing their stupid games with them trying to be their "friend". Charla has very intuitively known from the beginning that there is nothing to trust about these people and trying to be friends with them because they all happen to be part of the last ones standing is rediculous and not worth the effort. She also sensed that Dave opened his mouth to the three retards and that's why they were there and she didn't want to have to spend the entire night "talking" to him about it. I had a roommate once that wanted to analyze everything that was ever said or done at the house. I haven't talked to her wince we've gone our separate ways. I don't miss her either.

FORT Newbie
    Please reformat your post and use paragraphs. I didn't even try to readthat.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by lrn
    That's what its all about.
    I think you hit this one on the head!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12