+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Live Audience Questions

Live Audience Questions

Ok..the season is winding down, and winding down fast!! I will miss it..for sure.

There is talk about a reunion show..or a live audience participation in questioning the Paradise Hotel guests. I think it's only right that the audience get to ask anyone they want...questions.

We're coming to the last episode everyone..and we've ALL watched the whole thing like it was our lives. We've all had our points of views and at times...heavy debating! I've said before and I'll say again...I'd LOVE to be in the audience, and I'd LOVE to ask questions. So, lets wrap up this season with our own audience questions. I know we don't know who has won yet..but these threads have been slowing down, the arguements are getting old, and I think we need to keep "the spirit alive" with a fresh thread.
    Ask ANYTHING...serious questions, gushy questions, prying questions... to stupid questions. etc..etc..

Here we are everyone...sitting in the audience...staring at all these nimrods..wanting to know..wanting to know anything...everything!!

Dramatic Voiceover Guy announces; "Here we are with one of the most anticipated formats of fan participation questioning.. in history! Today we have our audience, the ever faithful members of fansofrealitytv.com. The floor is yours members...ask away!"
    **ANSWERS ARE TO BE UNEDITTED AND NO GUEST CAN ANSWER BY SAYING..."IT WAS THE EDITTING THAT MADE ME LOOK THAT WAY."**

"Andon..do you have all of those tattoos to compensate for the lack of something else?"
    Last edited by Maveno; 09-19-2003 at 03:32 PM.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "Andon..do you have all of those tattoos to compensate for the lack of something else?"

Amy, after watching your fat*ss....errr yourself on TV? Have you decided on what dermatologist you are going to? Also, how are you and Zach...is he beating you, making your feel inferior, or sleeping around yet?
    *smooches*

I'm not sure yet what questions I would want to ask, but can I require, in this hypothetical talk show, that the guests answer all questions without using the words, "edit," "editted," "edits," "editing," or "editors" (or any synonyms thereof)? That way, they don't have the easy out.

You got it Calhoun... I editted (LOL) my thread starter! Good call btw!
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Newbie
    Amy: Why did you explode when Keith chose Zack to leave? Does it matter why he chose him or if he chose him b/c that was his competition. After reviewing all the tapes do you feel that you owe Keith an apology?

Alex: Why did you make the personal comments about Dave's ears? Are you so insecure and mean that you must resort to comments about an individual's physical attributes?

Beau: How do you feel knowing that your "friends" Zack and Alex wanted you to go rather than themself? Why do you blame this on the Barbies?

Kristin: Hot date tonight? Want one?

Tara: Are you and Keith together? If not, there were serious bi overtones in the show. Wanna join me and Kristin, swear I'll kick her out if she gives any lip.

+ Reply to Thread