+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Episode: Virgins, Visionaries, and Vilification

Hug me!
    Hehehe.. I love to see a review from a newbie to the show. Great job. And long live smokey!
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

I am getting so irritated with Holly...I sure hope that Keith and Dave stay on board and Holly and Amy are thrown overboard. what do you guys think about Keith's reading last night?

Nerds Just Wanna Have Fun Boredom's Avatar
    I think that Holly and Amy leaving is definite. However, I think that either Dave or Scott will be leaving. They both seem like the powerful ones, and once one of them goes, the other one will probably win.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Thanks for pointing that out, kitty. I would hate to be the one responsible for people missing the final episodes!

Thanks also to stargazer for explaining a little more of Dave and Charla's relationship. Thanks for being understanding to my newness.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

It was great to see everything through fresh eyes. I found your comments very insightful in several places.

FORT Newbie
    Can anyone answer this? I'm a little confused...So the next episode is on Tuesday at 8 pm? There are no shows on Monday or Wednesay next week and then the finale is on the following Wednesday? (don't wanna miss my Paradise fix of the week.) And how come no one mentioned the fact that Tom seemed to have inherited Zackass' hideous headband which he wore during the party he threw? Haha...sorry, I'm random.

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessCandice
    Can anyone answer this? I'm a little confused...So the next episode is on Tuesday at 8 pm? There are no shows on Monday or Wednesay next week and then the finale is on the following Wednesday? (don't wanna miss my Paradise fix of the week.) And how come no one mentioned the fact that Tom seemed to have inherited Zackass' hideous headband which he wore during the party he threw? Haha...sorry, I'm random.

I believe it is just on Tuesday and NOT Monday or Wednesday. You might want to go on one of the more populated threads to ask for sure.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Holly is then told she will become a woman involved in politics, which leads to a flashback of her on a boat and then writhing around on a boat. I guess she will be politically involved in the Gary Hart/Donna Rice sort of way.
    Great Job Greenie. I have to whole-heartedly agree with your assumption above.

I think what Madam Judith really said was - not that Holly would go into politics - but that she envisioned that a lot of politicians would go "into" Holly in the future.

Something was obviously just lost in Pedro's translation.

>>This is where I get a little confused. Isnít the point of this game to hook up? Donít people get eliminated if they donít have a partner? <<

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself that same question!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by schmidtenor
    >>This is where I get a little confused. Isnít the point of this game to hook up? Donít people get eliminated if they donít have a partner? <<

Not a day goes by I don't ask myself that same question!!!
    Ironically, aside from Kristin and Tara bouncing from bed to bed, there really hasnt been a lot of "hooking up" taking place all season.(I hate the phrase "hooking up" - and I also hate the phrase "hanging out" when they are used to describe having meaningless sex. That one is used over and over and over on MTVish shows and Blind-Date etc. ie: "I dont see her as someone I would want as my girlfriend but I could see us, like, you know, hanging out together or whatever" - translation "I wouldnt want this girl in my life but that wouldnt stop me from having casual sex with her".)

And please dont anyone mention Amy & Zack, I just had lunch.

Its funny too because FOX runs that "caution" disclaimer several times per episode to let us know about the sexual content we are possibly about to see. I think the ratio of disclaimer to actual physical contact is like 20 to 1.

Fabulous job Greenie!! Hurray for the short straw. So ?? will you be watching Tuesday? LOL
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast