+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 9/17 Episode: Virgins, Visionaries, and Vilification

Fade to black
    I don't watch this show, but I have to live up to my "shadow" moniker and remark on some of my favorite recapper's comments.

Quote Originally Posted by greenie
    Iím losing my virginity on this one, but Iíll try to get into it so we can all enjoy ourselves.
    Oh, I'm sure we would all enjoy it if you got into it. Man, you set yourself up with that one.

He says, ďBecause the strong Amy I know. . . I donít know where she is; I donít think you know where she is.Ē This is when I start believing this must be scripted because I would have gone off on a friend if they said anything as remotely cheesy as that to me.
    "Because the strong greenie I know... I don't know where she is; I don't think you know where she is."

I just want you to go off on me. Sounds like fun.

For some reason, Tom is not told a future, but instead gets to talk with his grandfather. Tom never got to say good-bye to him and is teary eyed at the opportunity to do so.
    When I read that I had to laugh. Is that guy for real? Is this show for real? How stupid can you get?

Iím no rocket scientist though.
    You aren't?

Amanda asks Tom who he thinks should be eliminated.
    I didn't know Amanda hosted a TV show. Wow, we have a famous person here at FORT.

Great job greenie, as per usual.
    I know someday you'll have a beautiful life, I know you'll be a star in somebody else's eyes... but why... why... why can't it be me?

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by slightlyshady
    Great recap Greenie! You did an awesome job of keeping the names straight and nailing the various personality traits. I found Amy totally disgusting last night and just had to comment. She is isn't winning friends and influencing people with that type of behavior. Why did Toni and Desiree protect her? They must be editing out a lot, because I see no reason why any one would want to be her friend.

Nobody sacraficed themselves for Amy. Desiree and Toni were both going to be voted off so they tried to make themselves look better by "sacrificing" themselves. Why would they care about Amy more then they care about themselves? The answer is they wouldn't.

JR.
    Nice job Greenie!

So, was it good for you? Welcome to the club, you have been soiled.

Um, with 666 views, I have to reply now.

Great recap Greenie, the santizing station is just down the hall. But I know you'll be back. Mwa ha ha.

Good job Greenie. The relationship with Dave and Charla (imo) is a little more complex than how you saw it. However, you could only report what you witnessed and for some reason, Dave was being especially needy and Charla was being especially callous last night. Otherwise, I thought you pretty much nailed the personalities.

great recap

the tarot card thingy tripped me out, did Amy make a facial expression when Charla was giving a reading

i'm sorry, i had to change to BB4 when Ricky Martin started weeping, i can't stand crying on "reality" shows

It' really a shame that Dave keep making himself look bad on tv, i have his back, but it was embarassing to watch Dave yesterday, they were teasing Dave at the bar kinda like you would tease your young kid when they get a crush or a girlfriend

Dave looked like a mouse trapped in a corner finna get caught when Team Amy bumrushed Charlas room...

Charla said "He's scared of yall" lol ...the least she could have done is give Dave a sympathy kiss for him having a back and catering to her all the time...

I didn't understand what the "changing room" thing was all about, but it made David to me look like he had some psycho stalker getting upset about it

Charla is doing what most females do when you give them too much attention, if Dave woulda been smarter he woulda played it cool and not sweated Charla and she woulda came running to him and he woulda got slobbered down by now and she woulda been bringing him drinks. look at Scott, he has the i don't care attitude and he had 2 chicks throwing themselves at him

and Amy, there she went with her stupid cheerleader routine, is this all she knows how to do?

Great recap! Welcome to the dark side AKA Paradise Hotel.

FORT Regular
    So could this be foreshadowing for the ďSupersizedĒ Paradise Hotel next Monday? Who knows, Iím spent from this momentous occasion in my life. The finale, though, has arrived and will start next Monday, so tune in to see who will be the final couple left.
    Great recap Greenie! Just had to point out that the next episode is on Tuesday (of course,nobody wants to get mixed up and miss it )

Thanks for pointing that out, kitty. I would hate to be the one responsible for people missing the final episodes!

Thanks also to stargazer for explaining a little more of Dave and Charla's relationship. Thanks for being understanding to my newness.

Thanks for the kind words everyone.
    Who shot who in the what now?

I know I replied here earlier, um, I guess I said something bad ... great recap

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast