Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: a petition worth making. help anyone?

I'm not sure if it would work or not, but you never know until you give it a try. It can't hurt to add my vote, because it's something I would love to have, so I can see all I missed!!!

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by John
    You don't have to believe me, flowerpetal, that's your perogative.

But tell me this: has a single person involved in the petition to have Paradise Hotel released on DVD called up Fox and asked "if I get you X number of signatures, would it effect your decision to release a DVD for Paradise Hotel?" It's not that difficult to do, and would definitively answer that question.

But yet, I'm 100% positive that no one's done it, and the reason is that we all know what Fox's answer would be.
    who are all of these people that you seem to know that would know foxs answer.i for one dont know the answer to that question.you never know what can happen if enough people get together for something.i cant stand people that think they know everything without trying anything.maybe fox would so no but it never hurts to try.

Flowerpetal, if you don't agree with me, you're under no obligation to read my posts. Or even be a part of the site that I own. Up to you.

But, for the record, I did say that writing an actual snail mail letter to Fox and its advertisers would probably work wonders, whereas on-line petitions are basically worthless.

So, I'm not saying Fox doesn't listen, they just don't listen to on-line petitions, like everyone else...

If something takes you 30 seconds to do, how much do you REALLY care about it? On the other hand, if it takes you 15 minutes to type up and print off a real letter, it may have some impact.

No offense meant to either party but I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Someone getting in a fight with the site owner in their first two posts. That's quick work.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by stargazer401

No offense meant to either party but I think this is the funniest thing I've ever seen. Someone getting in a fight with the site owner in their first two posts. That's quick work.
    i wouldnt have to get into an arguement with the site owner if he was open to different viewpoints.i can see hes not just by the fact that he took my post down.he might be afraid that someone else would agree with me,and because he cant have that he again is trying to throw around his considerable weight.people like him are real good at stating their opinions just not so good at hearing anyone say anything back to them.

Oh Christ.

An online petition won't work. If you want to start one, go ahead. It won't do you any good.

We aren't afraid of other opinions. I'm the one who deleted your post because it was over the line, much like your most recent one.

It would be cool to have Paradise on DVD, but it's not going to happen.
    Last edited by duckgirl; 09-21-2003 at 07:22 PM.

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123