+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: they should have a update reunion show

they should have a update reunion show

i always hear about how people say when this and that person gets home what will they think about their behavior and this and that so i think it would be awesome where everybody comes back to the hotel and just sit and talk about things when the show is over ofcourse.
    "I'll See You In A Toys 'R' Us With About 50 Barbie Dolls"

oh goodness Curtis.. I don't think I could live through it! I'm sure it would be just like their last reunion. :fight

I can't wait til this show ends, and I can forget about these people. never have I been so stressed out over a tv show!

I agree! A reunion show would be great. Update fans on what they are doing now and talk about the game. I think it would be different then the last reunion because that was still game and people still really bitter.

reunion show would rule

FORT Fogey
    wellt here is 2 shows left(both are 2 hours). The next show 3 people get booted out leaving us with 4 people. I can't see the final show when the 2 couples face the jury taking more then an hour, which means they probably will have some reunion of sorts.

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    I don't think I could handle more of Zackass's threats, chest-beating, and lame remarks that he thinks are cool. Then throw in Tattofreak, Alex the Jerk, and Toni the Sheman and it's a pukefest.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    wellt here is 2 shows left(both are 2 hours). The next show 3 people get booted out leaving us with 4 people. I can't see the final show when the 2 couples face the jury taking more then an hour, which means they probably will have some reunion of sorts.
    comeon now. they took four episodes just to show the returning guests' visit. they take 4 minutes or more at the beginning of each show just to recap. heck sometimes their recaps even have recaps.

only an hour for the final decision?
    "the hurrier i go the behinder i get" - a wise third grade shop teacher

I don't think I could handle more of Zackass's threats, chest-beating, and lame remarks that he thinks are cool. Then throw in Tattofreak, Alex the Jerk, and Toni the Sheman and it's a pukefest.

^ all of that would kick so much ass

Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    You're going to miss the last show? You poor girl.
    *smooches*

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by m0ckeryj0nes
    only an hour for the final decision?
    The final will either be 1 hour of highlights of the summer in paradizzle(hopefully not) before the jury or 1 hour cast reunion after the jury(hopefully).

As for the question am i going to miss the final, nope i was just saying i can't see(in terms of i can't see them doing that) a 2 hour show totally devoted to the jury.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast