+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: they should have a update reunion show

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    As much as most of us hate the originals, if you look at the amount of replies for each thread the top four threads in order are:

1. Zack
    2. Amy
    3. Sept 1 epsiode(ie when originals come back and attack)
    4. Toni

This basically tells me that we indirectly find entertainment value in these 3 people becuase they give us so much to talk about(and hate). I think the producers knew full well what they were doing when they brought these people back. Just look at how the board was before and after the originals returning(before that epsiode we were lucky if a spoiler post cracked 150 replies, now it cracks 350+)
    You're right about all that. You hate it and love it at the same time, or at least I do.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Curtis
    i always hear about how people say when this and that person gets home what will they think about their behavior and this and that so i think it would be awesome where everybody comes back to the hotel and just sit and talk about things when the show is over ofcourse.
    I'd love a Reunion Show and it would be great if they had giant monitor screens set-up around the stage so that they could play clips of the show to catch people in lies or show them clips of things they didnt know about - ie: Zackass kissing half of the Paradise HO's (I'd love to see Amy's reaction to that - although it would likely be just her normal "head tilt" and knowing sarcastic smile. I am sure she would forgive Zack. He deserves better than her after all and she knows it right? I'd also like to see the group's reaction to clips of Tara and Kristin bedding half of the Paradise dudes, r Charla's facial gestures and cheap-shots at Dave and the multi-tude of hypocritical blather spewed out of the mouths of the originals with their typical "Do as I say and not as I do" mentality.

But most of all I would like a reunion show because (while I may not have liked them or their actions in the game), I dont think that Mellon-y, Desire-ay and the quadruplets got nearly enough screen time. Give me a shot them in a bikini over another Amy or Toni rant anytime.

LOL you know whats so funny about this show?? We are all mortified that we love it so much. It's our entertainment crack!
    Bring on the Reunion!
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Maveno, personally i feel that there is 2 things i want to see happen on this show.

1. Amy get booted
    2. Have all the idiots, i mean originals have to go up against a final 4 of DCKT, plus have a 1 hour reunion show where all the hotel guests have to face a rabid audience full of questions.
    oh, how great would watching the fools have to face the audience be!...

If you listen to the interviews from Beau (the links are in the Beau thread) and I think its the second internew.. he mentions a reunion show..

I wonder if in a reunion show they'd confront these people with tapes and ask them to explain certan actions. Would we get an hour or so of "that was meant as a joke" and "that was misinterpreted/edited against me?"

Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    I wonder if in a reunion show they'd confront these people with tapes and ask them to explain certan actions. Would we get an hour or so of "that was meant as a joke" and "that was misinterpreted/edited against me?"
    Yeah, and Amy & Zack saying how they won (Even if they both did loose) because they found eachother, and Zack giving Amy some more cheap jewlery, maybe Amy will even be wearing a crackerjack box engagment ring!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123