+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: they should have a update reunion show

She'll be there when I'm gone... won't she?
    Quote Originally Posted by holiday
    ^ all of that would kick so much ass
    Well, the third time around would be it for me. I almost quit watching anyway when they brought back the Originals and they had turned into horrible vipers full of venomous hatred.
    R.I.P Willie Dog (?/?/1989-12/17/2004). Gone but never forgotten.

Welcome Zelda (and a hot of other names)! (Born 08/08/2005, adopted 10/08/2005)

Also welcome Shasta! (Born ?/?/2004, Adopted 03/??/07)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Yellow Apple
    Well, the third time around would be it for me. I almost quit watching anyway when they brought back the Originals and they had turned into horrible vipers full of venomous hatred.
    As much as most of us hate the originals, if you look at the amount of replies for each thread the top four threads in order are:

1. Zack
    2. Amy
    3. Sept 1 epsiode(ie when originals come back and attack)
    4. Toni

This basically tells me that we indirectly find entertainment value in these 3 people becuase they give us so much to talk about(and hate). I think the producers knew full well what they were doing when they brought these people back. Just look at how the board was before and after the originals returning(before that epsiode we were lucky if a spoiler post cracked 150 replies, now it cracks 350+)

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    HA! I laugh at all of you!!! Each and every one of you would be GLUED to the t.v. watching a reunion show! I know I would! We'd have about 50 threads devoted to SOOooooo many things, even BEFORE the show..

"Will Toni yell or not?"
    "Will Zachass wear a headband on his arm?"
    "Producer manipulations?"
    "Do you think Acmy is preggers?"

etc..etc..

I'm actually in therapy about this show. The therapist says once I admit that I'm addicted, the healing will begin.

FORT Fogey
    Maveno, personally i feel that there is 2 things i want to see happen on this show.

1. Amy get booted
    2. Have all the idiots, i mean originals have to go up against a final 4 of DCKT, plus have a 1 hour reunion show where all the hotel guests have to face a rabid audience full of questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Maveno
    "Will Zachass wear a headband on his arm?"
    That is the main question ... I mean, since the headband on the head has become so played out ...

I hope he wears a dope ass headband on his head (maybe a pink one) along with one on each arm and leg, that would be awesome.

Caged Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by CharlaFan
    Maveno, personally i feel that there is 2 things i want to see happen on this show.

1. Amy get booted
    2. Have all the idiots, i mean originals have to go up against a final 4 of DCKT, plus have a 1 hour reunion show where all the hotel guests have to face a rabid audience full of questions.

Agreed, agreed, agreed, agreed!!

I'd take vacation from work to be in the audience!!! no joke...... pitiful I tells ya..pitiful! ::calling shrink to schedule a "sitdown" tonight::

ReUnion Episode? Next Season???

Hey does anyone know if there is going to be a Reunion epsisode of Paradise Hotel???? Cuz they have one for every other reality show on tv. I totally hope they do. I would love to see them all back together again. Haha That way they could all laugh at themselves on how idoiotic they have or are being.

Also does anyone know if PH is coming back for another season with new guests?? They totally should too! That way we could watch a new bunch of people who bitch and fight.

So yeah if anyone has heard anything....post it here!!!!

*CrAzY4PaRaDiSe*

FORT Fogey
    although it's not 100% offical i think Fox has mentioned on a few occasions they will probably bring PH back next summer.

As for the reunion, nobody knows, my guess is they will have that in hour 2 of the 2 hour season final on October 1(but that just a guess). If they were smart and they were going to do a season 2, they should wait till then to do the reunion, that would be a good way to launch a new season of PH.

Hug me!
    If this show is coming back.. they should really change the slagon.. it is not a reality show where normal people can get on rather a heavily scripted.. you got to be a bitch in order to get on show.
    "Charla is intelligent and beautiful and I just felt really stupid for picking ... for, you know... liking someone that wasn't available really.. certainly not to me." Quote from Dave (Paradise Hotel).

need a lipgloss boost.. beezwax177's Avatar
    As long as it isn't a 1 hour snoozefest like the For Love or Money reunion, I'm all for it.
    I see the dream and I see the nightmare, and I believe you can't have the dream without the nightmare. - Tori Amos

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast